ROM Hack [Release] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker cheat plugin

juccatan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make a cheat where the CPU's are invincible, or can you atleast teach me how to make that happen through PM?

ManitoCC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
(Were do i put the *.plg file? Im new to the 3ds cheats/plugins and im using luma 9 that have a plugin loader thing enabled but i dont know how to use the games plugins.)

Edit: I figure it out, i put the file in sd\luma\plugins\"game id"\plugin.plg but after i enable the plugin loader on Rosalina menu (L+down+select) when i load the game it crashes.

Last edited by ManitoCC,

ayeayecaptaintoad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
only tested on EUR: 00040000001CB200 and USA: 00040000001CB100
JAP: 00040000001CB000
cheats:
hp
invincible
hammer attack
lives
get all diamond from stage
walk speed x2
unlock EP2 EP3 Bonus
unlock all stages
mission completed + crown icon on beaten stages

push SELECT for cheats menu
note: o3ds users need to use ntr mode3
Hi @dsrules appreciate the work you've done on this game!! I'm currently stuck on Level 14 on Citra because I can't get my blow into mic to work. Would it be possible to get unlock all stages in the citra.txt form or do you have any better suggestions with how to bypass/beat this level?

I looked into ntr cfw and it's not compatible with Citra & I can't think of a way to get it to work on cheat engine given all my other levels are fully completed and the mic blow doesn't work. Thanks in advance- I really appreciate it!

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi @dsrules appreciate the work you've done on this game!! I'm currently stuck on Level 14 on Citra because I can't get my blow into mic to work. Would it be possible to get unlock all stages in the citra.txt form or do you have any better suggestions with how to bypass/beat this level?

I looked into ntr cfw and it's not compatible with Citra & I can't think of a way to get it to work on cheat engine given all my other levels are fully completed and the mic blow doesn't work. Thanks in advance- I really appreciate it!
no idea about the mic thing
try download a 100% save file

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wii U and 3DS version require you to blow at microphone for two separate tiles to get together.

Switch has tiles come together automatically because they don't have microphone built-in.

Yeah like @dsrules said, best solution is use 100% save.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-100-completion-usa-savegames-pack-v1-1.514491/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol