• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's not a reason.
reason enough, its his work he can do what he wants, why he wants...even if he said the reason was because he was scared flying rainbow unicorns would attack him if he released the source code

but as he has already said its not up for discussion, so the reasons don't matter really

god, no wonder devs have such low regards for the larger community, people are never happy

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reason enough, its his work he can do what he wants, why he wants...even if he said the reason was because he was scared flying rainbow unicorns would attack him if he released the source code

but as he has already said its not up for discussion, so the reasons don't matter really
If he has a right to not release the source code don't I have a right to let other people know of this?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If he has a right to not release the source code don't I have a right to let other people know of this?
put it this way 90% of the people moaning about source code probably couldnt even compile it never mind make any meaningful contributions....and those that could can probably respect the dev's decision as they aren't 10

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can i find wiiu isos for test this emulator???
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!
I've been selling them. Basically I have a hack that generates digital codes for the eShop if you flip me 60 coins BITCOIN I can send you a digital code that I generate and you can buy Mario maker or whatever game you want. then goto wiiu.eshop.com so nintendo thinks your on a wiiu and you download it on your PC. They'll say something like rLz by v3n0m or something.

Reactions: Margen67

pat277

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you willing to add GameCube adapter support? I know its possible, but will you? Also, you are awesome! Could I donate $5 so you can buy a coffee to keep working on this holyness? You clearly deserve atleast a package of oreo cookies :yay:.:yayu:

Reactions: EclipseSin

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put it this way 90% of the people moaning about source code probably couldnt even compile it never mind make any meaningful contributions....and those that could can probably respect the dev's decision as they aren't 10
So because some people can't code nobody should have access to it?
How am I supposed to respect their "decision" if they haven't even provided any reasons for being closed source?
I should just assume they're right somehow?

Last edited by Margen67,
Reactions: DarkFlare69

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pop the name into your favorite torrent client. That's about all the more specific anyone is allowed to get. You're welcome
Nah, you're way off. If you really want to start downloading wiiu games search google for the title and add ".exe" then download whatever the hell you find without looking to much run that sucker.

Boom look no further this site: http://www.gloverzz.net/2013/01/super-mario-bros-u-wii.html that there is a gold mine I download all my games there just make sure you have the right system requirements before running SMBU.exe

Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM (XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista or 7)
Hard Disk: 80 MB free space
Video: 256 MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0
DirectX 9.0c

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how am I supposed to respect their "decision" if they haven't even provided any reasons for being closed source?
Just respect other people's decisions mate. As long as it is being actively worked on there's no reason for it to be open sourced, let the author of the code do what they want until the time that they change their mind or decide to leave the scene
Nah, you're way off. If you really want to start downloading wiiu games search google for the title and add ".exe" then download whatever the hell you find without looking to much run that sucker.

Boom look no further this site: http://www.gloverzz.net/2013/01/super-mario-bros-u-wii.html that there is a gold mine I download all my games there just make sure you have the right system requirements before running SMBU.exe
#seemslegit

Reactions: gamesquest1

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how am I supposed to respect their "decision" if they haven't even provided any reasons for being closed source?
Dude, shut up you are being a douche. I thought your niche was just liking post when did you go full douche-mode? Are you really 10? because if so I'll stick to calling you a jerk but truth is you are a douche.

Reactions: gamesquest1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3