ROM Hack [Release] D.T.K: TitleKey.bin viewer and CDN downloader

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I need 3.5 :(ok boss ill install 2.7 again after uninstalling 3.5
Bro... all you have to do is change the directory in your path when you need to. Done. You can keep both.

You'll be better off just using 32-bit. Make sure you check the "Add to PATH" box when installing.
as far as I've been able to tell, you don't get that option if there is a python install listed in your path already. Even if it was still there, it usually gets added to the end of your path and the PC will use the first one it finds, every time.

Last edited by urherenow,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BRo... all you have to do is change the directory in your path when you need to. Done. You can keep both.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

as far as I've been able to tell, you don't get that option if there is a python install listed in your path already. Even if it was still there, it usually gets added to the end of your path and the PC will use the first one it finds, every time.
Its ok I got it working now I follwed this to add the path http://pythoncentral.io/add-python-...ecognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command/ all is good in CIA land.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could include plaicdn, tell users to find the crt/key from it, and use it to auto-fetch the data from the titleIDs... that'd be more complete than any DB.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Awesome job! works perfect apart from a couple of duplicates despite only having one entry in the enctitlekeys.bin and some missing titles but nonetheless this will be pretty useful.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the app works great but is missing 100's of titles from the encTitleKeys.bin with no search function or sorting but this can be done in the future.

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
anyway, nice to add a gui! but i think GroovyCIA will add the title key function, in a while, in java.
Yep it will, but this takes a while.
Sadly yes it is windows dependent.
I could recreate it in C++ or Java and make it work on other platforms, but I did this whole project in a day and a half while sick, so I am suprised it works at all!
Nice work for one and a half day!
Ya that site is fairly useless. Never has what ur looking for. Maybe the xml file from groovy CIA would work better as there is a ton in it iirc
I would take the GroovyCIA database too. @justync7 take a look at my GroovyCIA source, then you can see where to download the database.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Wow this sounds like a big competetion between Plailect, cearp, you and me ;)
Ladies, and gentleman, welcome in the 64 edition of everyone's favorite tv show: "Is OS compatible with Program and noob-friendly?" Today's contestants are: Plailect, cearp, Ptrk25 and justync7! Who will win!? Nobody knows! even if plailect right now is in the last position.

Reactions: justync7 and pbanj

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Wow this sounds like a big competition between Plailect, cearp, you and me ;)
well we produce good cias, there isn't any competition.
i'm happy you do this in java, because i wouldn't want to port to java myself and give this a gui!
if @justync7 wants to port some implementation of FunkyCIA to c++ then by all means go ahead!
just don't make try to popularize a tool that does things backwards, which i released FunkyCIA more than a year ago to try to advance to get away from the bad cias :D

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: Ptrk25 and pbanj

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuuu clicking the columns doesnt sort them. I'm used to this in windows lol :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also double clicking does nothing ;(

If you're trying to double click to start a download they keys have to be encrypted and you have to make sure the "encTitleKeys.bin?" Checkbox is checked.

I'm not sure if that's what you mean but nothing else has double click behavior

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're trying to double click to start a download they keys have to be encrypted and you have to make sure the "encTitleKeys.bin?" Checkbox is checked.

I'm not sure if that's what you mean but nothing else has double click behavior
Hmm, it work now :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk