Homebrew [Release] Discord 3DS Client

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. It listed all the servers, but then right after that, I got an Error 5001. Unexpected or unknown event occurred.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m guessing this Homebrew is broken now?
Or can you fix the error?
May have to do with TLS - don’t know the solution
Either way you shouldn’t use it, it’s technically against the TOS (using it makes you a selfbot while it’s in use)

Sleepy Flower Girl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, I've been gone for a while haven't I? So, let me explain some questions that are popping up here.

Is this breaking the TOS?

well, it depends. I generally use this with a bot, which isn't against the TOS. Well, I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to guess that's the case. However, using this client with a user account most likely counts as using a user bot or self-bot, which is against the TOS.

Why am I getting Unexpected or unknown event occurred?

This isn't really something to be worried about, it's just the client hasn't been updated and some events are occurring that the client doesn't have any idea about. Those shouldn't cause any big issues.

Is this dead?

Well, it complicated. It is still being worked on in a way. However, I have been updating it privately to keep it up to date but the code for handling the UI isn't all that great and needs to be rewritten so I can add new features like voice. Oh, by the way, Voice kind of works, but needs some UDP stuff to be implemented onto the 3DS client for it to work, but you can test it out on your own computer by making your own UI if you can.

PS, I also wish I can make a switch port but I'm now broke and can't afford a switch so that's not happening any time soon.

Last edited by Sleepy Flower Girl,

TheVeryOddGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so IDK if im being stupid but i can't see the top screen like its black and idk how to message and stuff i can change servers but idk how to see chat or message on them. I've setup the bot btw

MeowMilk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you're still working on this, could you also add the feature to go back to the previous channel, not just the previous server? having to scroll through channels in a server with a lot of them is kind of a pain haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so IDK if im being stupid but i can't see the top screen like its black and idk how to message and stuff i can change servers but idk how to see chat or message on them. I've setup the bot btw
press Y to load the previous messages from the channel, press A to send a message

D

Deleted-481927

Also does it use WebSockets? and any chance of the error stopping

This one:
Weird. It listed all the servers, but then right after that, I got an Error 5001. Unexpected or unknown event occurred.

PedroxBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pedroxthebest-net.webnode.com
XP
Country
Brazil
screen1-png.102104
i'd want a better GUI for it but it's okay, i can use it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn I think I cant