Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

D

Deleted User

OMG people complain too much. This guide is helpful, it even helped me find the DSi's common key. I can't wait for RocketLauncher to release, it's not a placeholder not like that iso site (NX) atm, This guide actually offers something even though it's in early access, I appreciate this guide 110% so whoever doesn't is useless piece of shit who can't do any better. Now appreciate the guide, or make "better" one if this one "sucks".

Last edited by , , Reason: piracy, don't kill me!!!!

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you forgot to keep a copy of the original NAND, you can either try reverting your changes or encrypt someone else's NAND with your console's keys and some files from your broken NAND image file.

:O is this safe??? there is a 1.4E nand backup floating around the web, by stating this you just need to download it, use the console keys to decrypt it , encrypt it with your own keys and it will work in your hardware??? :unsure:

This guide actually offers something even though it's in early access

yep, doing something useful usually summons detractors and supporters but....

whoever doesn't is useless piece of shit who can't do any better

insulting detractors / haters doesen´t put you above them

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
View attachment 94607
With the release of 3DS.Guide, I figured it was time to make my own guide site- for the DSi!
No, HiyaCFW and RocketLauncher are not released yet, but bookmark this site for info. on them when they are!
This site is in early-access!
It is....

https://www.dsiguide.me !
This site now offers a full and complete upgrading and downgrading guide!

Yes, this is not the conventional .guide, because I like to spice things up a bit. :P
I hope everyone enjoys it!
CLICK HERE TO BE A TRANSLATOR!
Not accepting translators anymore, I have enough now. Might accept more soon, stay tuned.
In other news....

I'm now looking for people interested in developing the site! This includes- writing, editing, and proofreading the guides, editing and adding pages of the site to keep it updated, and more. PM me if you are interested. You MUST know git and html.

i have a ds rip

Reactions: siamese

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is this safe???
I haven't personally tested it but it's worth a try...
It is possible to "transplant" a NAND backup from a Wii to another in a similar way.
Just remember to backup your NAND in its current state, even if it doesn't work.
You may also want to copy some files (serial number, etc...) from your current NAND to the "transplanted" one.

Last edited by nastys,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
OMG people complain too much. This guide is helpful, it even helped me find the DSi's common key. I can't wait for RocketLauncher to release, it's not a placeholder not like that ISO site atm, This guide actually offers something even though it's in early access, I appreciate this guide 110% so whoever doesn't is useless piece of shit who can't do any better. Now appreciate the guide, or make "better" one if this one "sucks".
I wouldn't mention that site by name or URL if I were you. Even if it is currently a placeholder, it'll still be used for piracy.

Lord_Friky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
:O is this safe??? there is a 1.4E nand backup floating around the web, by stating this you just need to download it, use the console keys to decrypt it , encrypt it with your own keys and it will work in your hardware??? :unsure:

I was able to use @Diego788 nand dump in my DSi XL by copying some stuff from my nand, but I don't know if we can use only our console id's to get it, and I don't have much time to try it

Reactions: Diego788

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't tell you the link of course, but it is on the page atm.
I see it now, but that site doesnt currently contain any copyrighted material so why should it be removed? what if I wrote gamecubeswitchvirtualconsolebackups.com here and in the future someone makes an ilegal site out of it? should my link be removed?

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see it now, but that site doesnt currently contain any copyrighted material so why should it be removed? what if I wrote gamecubeswitchvirtualconsolebackups.com here and in the future someone makes an ilegal site out of it? should my link be removed?
I see your point. Nobody has to remove it yet but if I find out that the site is active eventually I would like the mods to remove it then.

Reactions: Oleboy555

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lia I understand your concerns. If you like, I can change from direct links to magnet links in the near future, as long as there are enough people that will seed them. Let me know your thoughts,
-Luke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/VAfy26xs6e0?si=EuGdWe_Y25-rfmms accurate