Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
People on Nintendo Homebrew are saying this guide is trash. Next thing you know, it'll be better than twl.guide and everyone will be thanking you @LukeHasAWii. I'll be following this guide as soon as HiyaCFW comes out

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
People on Nintendo Homebrew are saying this guide is trash. Next thing you know, it'll be better than twl.guide and everyone will be thanking you @LukeHasAWii. I'll be following this guide as soon as HiyaCFW comes out
...well the guide is kinda redundant right now.
HiyaCFW and RocketLauncher haven't been released yet, so there was no real reason to release it.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...well the guide is kinda redundant right now.
HiyaCFW and RocketLauncher haven't been released yet, so there was no real reason to release it.
I [sort of] agree. To be honest, it looked like something to drive up fake hype. OP should've added a [Placeholder] tag to the title of the thread.

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, as far as I've heard, they only have a domain name.
Can confirm- I recieved confirmation that the guide (twl) is not being actively developed as of now. This does not mean that they canceled it, it just means that they haven't gotten to it yet- and that makes sense.
Welp, I have to go for now. Talk to everyone later.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
We have a guide done and translations. What do they have?

Enviado desde mi Xperia M2 Aqua mediante Tapatalk
...You have a guide to downgrading through Sudokuhax?
That's a) been done before, b) not HiyaCFW or RocketLauncher

It makes a lot of sense that the other guide isn't being released yet.
Because the actual CFW hasn't even been released yet.

Furthermore the guide has warez. @LukeHasAWii again, remove the link from the OP.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...You have a guide to downgrading through Sudokuhax?
That's a) been done before, b) not HiyaCFW or RocketLauncher

It makes a lot of sense that the other guide isn't being released yet.
Because the actual CFW hasn't even been released yet.

Furthermore the guide has warez. @LukeHasAWii again, remove the link from the OP.
You also built your website from scratch unlike some people :^)

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ThisIsDaAccount

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
ugopwn is USA only. You've failed to mention that and your home page says the guide works on most regions.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, why do you state that if you follow the instructions there's a 0% chance of bricking? That's completely wrong. Even your ugopwn downgrade page says there's a high chance of bricking

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you truly are amazing. I just heard this news now and was about to update the site but you were so quick. Glad to have you helping out, thanks (:
Thanks! Glad to help :)

I'd like to self advocate: downgrade via TWLnf is less hassle and faster and safer than that fwtool.
This ^^^^
Please, support TWLnf on dsiguide.me
I haven't tried TWLnf yet because of the warning that DSi NAND mounting hasn't been tested yet. Have the scripts for downgrading and installing DSiWare directly on the console been tested? Also, does the DSiWare installation script hace checks to make sure the launcher won't go over the maximum amount of blocks allowed for DSiWare?

Just to clarify, I don't mean to be picky, I just want to make sure the "too many blocks" edge case has been accounted for and that writing to the NAND on the console had been tested. If that's the case, I'll work on adding it to the guide.

ugopwn is USA only. You've failed to mention that and your home page says the guide works on most regions.

Also, why do you state that if you follow the instructions there's a 0% chance of bricking? That's completely wrong. Even your ugopwn downgrade page says there's a high chance of bricking
Thanks, I'll get around to fixing that later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least the 20 you can add MicroSD up to 1TB lol