nlh2T

ITzAhiV

Last edited by Deleted member 442567,

Rby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error when i try to build it.

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Tao' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 3DS C:\Users\User\Desktop\EveryFileExplorer-master\and whatever file is causing this

I did like the OP said and unblocked it when i extracted the file. It's a lot of files that the error comes up for.

Last edited by Rby,

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to edit some models in Ocarina Of Time 3D, but this won't open any of my extracted files.
Yeah because no one has bothered to figure out the compression on an incredibly popular game from 2011. I've been trying to edit textures in OOT and MM for years. Maybe in 10 more someone will care.

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
Yeah because no one has bothered to figure out the compression on an incredibly popular game from 2011. I've been trying to edit textures in OOT and MM for years. Maybe in 10 more someone will care.

So there are custom settings for LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean, but not for the first Zelda game on the system? That's a little irritating.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess no developer wants to ruin OoT with filthy mods
Because some actually well done textures or simple mods would "ruin" It. I'm not talking about making Link into Goku or some crap. For instance in Majoras Masks case, on the N64 version I had retextured some of his forms, the biggest change being making the Deku mask into an Octorok instead, or giving Goron Link the Goron tunic.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error when i try to build it.

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Tao' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 3DS C:\Users\User\Desktop\EveryFileExplorer-master\and whatever file is causing this

I did like the OP said and unblocked it when i extracted the file. It's a lot of files that the error comes up for.

It means that you don't have some dll, but that's not possible. All needed should be included.
Only thing I could find that would help you out. Sorry. :mellow:

BerserkerByakko2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i obtain 3d files from a 3ds rom game. I am trying to obtain a 3d model and texture from a game called "metal fight beyblade 4d x zero g ultimate tournament" (which is a japanese video game) in order to obtain a certain part for my signature combo.

BerserkerByakko2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the 3d file im trying to get. Its just a screenshot at the moment. If someone could either a, tell me how to get it. or b, look into the files and send it to me. That would be great.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And the texture would be nice as well if possible.

Im also looking for these other files. Again, just screenshots. And just like the other file, i would like the 3d model and texture if possible.

Attachments

• WhigerChromeWheel (1).png
    WhigerChromeWheel (1).png
    12.8 KB · Views: 221
  • PFBottom.png
    PFBottom.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 229
  • SD145SpinTrack1.png
    SD145SpinTrack1.png
    8 KB · Views: 219
  • GarudasChromeWheel.png
    GarudasChromeWheel.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 213
  • WanrirChromeWheel1.png
    WanrirChromeWheel1.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Necromancer3.png
    Necromancer3.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 224

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the 3d file im trying to get. Its just a screenshot at the moment. If someone could either a, tell me how to get it. or b, look into the files and send it to me. That would be great.

And the texture would be nice as well if possible.

Im also looking for these other files. Again, just screenshots. And just like the other file, i would like the 3d model and texture if possible.
Have you extracted the rom? If not, do that with godmode9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu