What's a minecwaft?

Reactions: fixingmytoys

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Game don't boot, and now I can't download anything from this or Boginstaller (download always paused at 0%).

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the Switch, no. But I do own the Windows 10 and Pocket Edition (Android).

A popular 8-bit title that looks amazing on just about any platform.
Can we get some proof then can you back up your save data do a factory reset and use a brand new acc then make a video of the setup after the reset to using this tool to running the game all in one take

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iam trying to but iam to dummy....
what does it mean with the ID?
ich have the txt with the ID in my switch folder but it do nothing when i start it
Put the titleID of the game you want to download in the first line of the txt file. Find game titleIDs at nswdb.com

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any way to not get banned from this/will there be any way later on to make this safe(r)?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get some proof then can you back up your save data do a factory reset and use a brand new acc then make a video of the setup after the reset to using this tool to running the game all in one take
That guy is obviously trolling. You can’t play the games without the ticket from the eshop.

Put the titleID of the game you want to download in the first line of the txt file. Find game titleIDs at nswdb.com

Is there any way to not get banned from this/will there be any way later on to make this safe(r)?
Won’t be safe until devs know what kind of security the switch eshop has in place for this kind of thing. May not see a “safe” solution for a very long time either. CDN downloading will get you banned no matter what, for now.

newfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im on 4.1.0 and have zero demos or games owned. May I use this, just to download one demo, so I can use layeredfs?

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That guy is obviously trolling. You can’t play the games without the ticket from the eshop.

Won’t be safe until devs know what kind of security the switch eshop has in place for this kind of thing. May not see a “safe” solution for a very long time either. CDN downloading will get you banned no matter what, for now.
I know he is trolling but well i though it might be worth asking for proof

BrendonoT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Switch, no.

This is bait, without the ticket you cannot play.

When you download whatever it is youll get a message reading "There is a possibility that the Nintendo Account used to purchase this software has been unlinked or that this console is no longer set as the linked console for that account. Connect to the internet to check whether this software can be played? (cancel) (check)"

Last edited by BrendonoT,

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
This is bait, without the ticket you cannot play.

When you download whatever it is youll get a message reading "There is a possibility that the Nintendo Account used to purchase this software has been unlinked or that this console is no longer set as the linked console for that account. Connect to the internet to check whether this software can be played? (cancel) (check)"

Havent checked it yet because ban, I could if anyone wants.

Dew et! :P

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
This is literally useless, you'll need the ticket to run a downloaded title, and the server won't return it unless you have the rights to it.
Sure, I would hope everyone understands that :)
But what about updates, for 3ds updates were console tied. wii u, they weren't, the ticket or cert was public.
Does switch have console tied game updates?
Can we get old update versions from cdn like we could with 3ds?
What is the easiest way to get updates for a game, if you want to stay on a low firmware?

(I want to keep my switch on 2.x, play botw, and update botw a little, not the latest update since that won't work on 2.x)

Reactions: peteruk

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I want to ask, eXhop sends redownload request or other anything else? Cause redownload seems a bit safer (but who knows, if ninty notes what you bought, you will busted.

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

'[I would be able to record the process of downloading the game again and even some game play if someone can tell me how to record more than 30 seconds on the Switch (since the camera button works in CFW and homebrew).

Or you could just try it for yourself, my "exhop.txt" file in the Switch folder has the ID number "01006BD001E06000" which triggers the download and then you just go back to the home menu and wait. B-)

Here are some low quality pictures from my phone of the redownload.

IMG_20180621_133104.jpg
IMG_20180621_133137.jpg
IMG_20180621_133153.jpg
IMG_20180621_133205.jpg
IMG_20180621_133208.jpg
IMG_20180621_133404.jpg

Reactions: MiniCheese27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol