Australia

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Hi! I have a nasty bug with fbi under n3ds reinand 10.5. Suite often I can't delete Cia (message "file doesn't exist but it is). I have to take sd apart to delete files on PC. Any clue? Maybe it's relatés to biggest files or file name lenght or using spécial chars?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I have a nasty bug with fbi under n3ds reinand 10.5. Suite often I can't delete Cia (message "file doesn't exist but it is). I have to take sd apart to delete files on PC. Any clue? Maybe it's relatés to biggest files or file name lenght or using spécial chars?
Just use CTRXplorer to delete them if FBI won't.

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That's after you install it right? As of now, you have to quit FBI and re-enter it to delete it.

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using Mode: Delete Title
how do I know what title I am deleting correctly? All installations have the same name almost.
Do I need to uninstall from both Sysnand and Emunand?

MajoraMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a noob question, but can FBI install Legit CIAs on a console without CFW? I have used NASA to install some but ran into an issue and was going to try this instead. I have an O3DS with menuhax on 10.3.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry if this is a noob question, but can FBI install Legit CIAs on a console without CFW? I have used NASA to install some but ran into an issue and was going to try this instead. I have an O3DS with menuhax on 10.3.
Yes, through HomeBrewLauncher, so you will need the file that needs to be put isnide the "3DS" folder(where all your homebrewlauncher apps reside).

There is a tutorial for that: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-install-legit-cia-files-above-9-3.407854/

MajoraMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I have seen that post. My only concern with that build of FBI is if it supports network installation. The file I want to install is to big for me to have 2 copies of it on an SD card at once.
Read this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/

It says:
sockfile

sockfile is a command line utility (java -jar sockfile.jar <ip> <file>) that can be used to send CIA files over the network to FBI. Press "Y" to display the 3DS's IP address and listen for network installation requests.

Alternatives:
FalconPunch (Python, by mooglazer): https://raw.githubusercontent.com/blockfeed/FalconPunch/master/FalconPunch.py
SocketPunch (GUI, by Joshtech): http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-socketpunch-gui-alternative-to-fbis-sockfile.386762/

Last edited by fr3quency,

FONZD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is two builds with a 3D banner (.cia & .3ds)

2d17r0l.jpg

Enjoy ! ;)

Attachments

• FBI_v1.4.17-3D.cia.rar
    539.4 KB · Views: 242
  • FBI_v1.4.17-3D.3ds.rar
    810.2 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: klear and fr3quency

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users