Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
If you take a logbook avatar then take the shield off of it, then that avatar will have all of its supports available (you still have to build the support level) for the path you are playing. I've used it to fix the problem with Fates not having enough women to get all of the children characters.
Edit: Having two avatars can cause issues, specifically a bug where your avatar is swapped with the secondary one. The only fix I've found is to restore from a backup. The bug only ever occurred once for me.

Sounds very risky :O

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you take a logbook avatar then take the shield off of it, then that avatar will have all of its supports available (you still have to build the support level) for the path you are playing. I've used it to fix the problem with Fates not having enough women to get all of the children characters.
Edit: Having two avatars can cause issues, specifically a bug where your avatar is swapped with the secondary one. The only fix I've found is to restore from a backup. The bug only ever occurred once for me.
When you have the secondary Avatar in the top left of your roster and save and reload, the game registers them as the main Avatar. You can fix this by going to a skirmish, putting your main Avatar into the top left, saving and reloading.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you have the secondary Avatar in the top left of your roster and save and reload, the game registers them as the main Avatar. You can fix this by going to a skirmish, putting your main Avatar into the top left, saving and reloading.
Really? Might have to try that. Thanks.

Edit: @Thunder Kai here is a link to a guide I wrote up on it. Link

Last edited by Omegablu,
Reactions: Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-4-15_15-57-56.png
upload_2016-4-15_15-52-42.png
seems i got it :D

Last edited by Thunder Kai,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Castle Lillith. Her id is in the game data, so she is easy to get.
Wait, there's a non-castle Lilith? I mean, I've seen the human form portrait, but I've not seen a map sprite, 3D battle model, nor a Live 2D model of human-form Lilith, making me believe that the 3D model you do see has no class, and therefore no battle functions, attached to it. The lack of a battle sprite means that she would probably use a generic sprite if she could be used in battle, I guess, but I don't think there is more than one battle-viable Lilith. And the one that is battle-viable, despite having a 3D model, doesn't seem to have a battle-functioning 3D model, since it never goes into 3D when she heals or attacks. So I don't think the 'castle ' before her name is validated.

Reactions: Harvest God

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, there's a non-castle Lilith? I mean, I've seen the human form portrait, but I've not seen a map sprite, 3D battle model, nor a Live 2D model of human-form Lilith, making me believe that the 3D model you do see has no class, and therefore no battle functions, attached to it. The lack of a battle sprite means that she would probably use a generic sprite if she could be used in battle, I guess, but I don't think there is more than one battle-viable Lilith. And the one that is battle-viable, despite having a 3D model, doesn't seem to have a battle-functioning 3D model, since it never goes into 3D when she heals or attacks. So I don't think the 'castle ' before her name is validated.
I have dragon Lillith as a playable unit, who functions in battle. I haven't tried weapons yet, but she works. Non-castle (human) Lillith seems to be doable, as the creator of Fates dlc appears to be toying with with it.

Reactions: Harvest God

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He only knows how to flop his dick around in short shorts +1