ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang it, guess I I'll just stick to the Fates version then
Custom dlc like mine or Deathchaos's should be possible for Awakening. I haven't looked into it too hard, but what I have seen looks promising. The only obstacle so far seems to be stripping down the dlc to not be the entirety of one of the existing DLC maps.

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom dlc like mine or Deathchaos's should be possible for Awakening. I haven't looked into it too hard, but what I have seen looks promising. The only obstacle so far seems to be stripping down the dlc to not be the entirety of one of the existing DLC maps.
Oh so this means the boss characters could be playable one day for Awakening, I'm getting excited now

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cervantes>Mustafa
Definitely gonna work on Cervantes next. I need the moustache. Also, do any of you know of a program that can pack files into the .arc format? Everyfileexplorer doesn't work and niether does FEIF arctool. Running into some issues trying to pack one myself.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hehe... I used this one to get Galeforce in the ladies so they can pass it to their offspring. Saved a few hours on EXPonential Growth.
I tried to delete Deirdre from my party, and my convoy was emptied. I just left my changes at Galeforce.

All fine by me. Lots of love to Olmectron.

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hehe... I used this one to get Galeforce in the ladies so they can pass it to their offspring. Saved a few hours on EXPonential Growth.
I tried to delete Deirdre from my party, and my convoy was emptied. I just left my changes at Galeforce.

All fine by me. Lots of love to Olmectron.
Thanks for testing it out!

The new releases will get even better than the old one. I couldn't update this past week, but I'll try to update by Thursday this week.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey, no problem! I'm one of those guys that just wants to save a bit of time, as opposed to just destroy the game by hacking away exp, and whatever.

For me, the editor is perfect as it is.

Reactions: Olmectron

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to change the permadeath option? I started with permadeath but am tired of reloading my saves everytime someone dies. Id rather turn that off and bump up the difficulty.

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@Olmectron

Would it be possible to edit who a character is married to? I wanted to get the standard children characters... But I met an issue, unmarrying the mothers after unlocking the paralogues causes the children characters to not inherit anything from the mothers nor be capable of supporting them.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Olmectron

Would it be possible to edit who a character is married to? I wanted to get the standard children characters... But I met an issue, unmarrying the mothers after unlocking the paralogues causes the children characters to not inherit anything from the mothers nor be capable of supporting them.
It's possible to edit the married characters. I've been working on it for while. I was busy this week, so no nightly right now, but I'm commited to release something next week, probably already including basic relationship editor.

Reactions: FrozenDragon150

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
It's possible to edit the married characters. I've been working on it for while. I was busy this week, so no nightly right now, but I'm commited to release something next week, probably already including basic relationship editor.
YUS \o/

Do you think it would be possible in theory to set them as married to the "Maiden"?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
YUS \o/

Do you think it would be possible in theory to set them as married to the "Maiden"?
Like who Chrom marries to when you don't get to marry him to any other PC? I'm not sure about that right now. Each unit has a different list of characters they can get "S" support with, haven't really tried to test if that would work for others than Chrom. I haven't played enough with the hex for telling you for sure.

I'll look into it, so thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: FrozenDragon150

Kobazco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so is it possible to randomize the entire roster without having gone through the entire game already? I want to do a fully random run from the start etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night