ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course! It won't added soon, though. I have a big update scheduled for Mid-november. I'll start working on the Global file after that update.

Thanks for commenting!

Renown through the Global file will only affect new games. I'm pretty sure there is a separate Renown hex for the Chapter files, similar to the total Gold you have.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Renown through the Global file will only affect new games. I'm pretty sure there is a separate Renown hex for the Chapter files, similar to the total Gold you have.
Thanks for the info. I really didn't have any idea about how Renown works. Then, I could add it in the next update.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to @hollablack, it has been confirmed that the 100% Global File with complete Avatar Logbook will work on any EUR cart! Turns out that all EUR cart are multilingual, and to change the language, you have to change the system language as well. I managed to obtain a EUR cart and show the Global file working on it. I use HANS to switch through the languages (skip ahead to 10:16 for the demonstration):

Last edited by ShadowMario3,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks to @hollablack, it has been confirmed that the 100% Global File with complete Avatar Logbook will work on any EUR cart! Turns out that all EUR cart are multilingual, and to change the language, you have to change the system language as well. I managed to obtain a EUR cart and show the Global file working on it. I use HANS to switch through the languages (skip ahead to 10:16 for the demonstration):

Hi. Updated the OP for the new info about working in the European version. I quoted your post in there..

And sorry, guys. I've been kind of busy lately, and have not been able to comment around here as much as before. Sorry if I'm late with my answers, everyone.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry to everyone who got excited because of a ROM editor I commented in one of my posts. I won't be releasing it. Not soon, at least.

I had a good progress with .lz, and some other files editing this week. However, I couldn't try them in-game, because I can't get the romfs to boot with HANS. Sadly, I have only a 10.2 and a 9.9 3DS, so I cannot try the ROM hack with a <9.2 method. I wouldn't feel comfortable releasing an editor which I have not been able to test.

Let's hope someone else makes some advance in this. I'll keep trying whenever new versions of HANS are released, so I can see if one of them fixes the problem I have when loading Fire Emblem: Awakening with a romfs file. I posted a thread about that here. I can't even make it into the game, even with the suggestions that some people posted:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/question-anyone-got-to-load-fe-a-romfs-successfully-through-hans.401539/

Sorry once again, everyone. I'll keep on working everyday on the save editor, and on the .3dsx port. I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for reading!

Reactions: SomeGamer

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to everyone who got excited because of a ROM editor I commented in one of my posts. I won't be releasing it. Not soon, at least.

I had a good progress with .lz, and some other files editing this week. However, I couldn't try them in-game, because I can't get the romfs to boot with HANS. Sadly, I have only a 10.2 and a 9.9 3DS, so I cannot try the ROM hack with a <9.2 method. I wouldn't feel comfortable releasing an editor which I have not been able to test.

Let's hope someone else makes some advance in this. I'll keep trying whenever new versions of HANS are released, so I can see if one of them fixes the problem I have when loading Fire Emblem: Awakening with a romfs file. I posted a thread about that here. I can't even make it into the game, even with the suggestions that some people posted:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/question-anyone-got-to-load-fe-a-romfs-successfully-through-hans.401539/

Sorry once again, everyone. I'll keep on working everyday on the save editor, and on the .3dsx port. I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for reading!
it's ok! Take everything at your own pace. We're all grateful this editor even exists, let alone making a 3dsx porrt!

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
And yes, pictures of my marth costume WILL indeed be coming!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What would the best edits be for starting a lunatic file? I have the beginning save so I can only edit robin

Reactions: Olmectron

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yes, pictures of my marth costume WILL indeed be coming!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What would the best edits be for starting a lunatic file? I have the beginning save so I can only edit robin
I cheated a bit and made Robin a Dark Knight with Dragonskin, Counter, Agressor, Lifetaker, and Renewal. Once I had access to grinding I reverted back. It's cheap, but it works!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...