ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Reffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All the links are dead, and the web app can't edit skills.

Anyone know where I can find a backup or something?

Thanks.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Neat website but whenever I try to load my edited save file my game crashes :/
I edited my characters hair color, deleted Kellam because he was dead and imported a new Kellam from online.
It currently will make your save crash if you edit the hair colors of main units (non-children, non Avatar/DLC units), like Chrom, Lissa, Kellam, etc.

I've been working on an update for fixing that since January, and adding many features. Including FE Echoes: SOV compatibility. I hope to release it by July.

Last edited by Olmectron,

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It currently will make your save crash if you edit the hair colors of main units (non-children, non Avatar/DLC units), like Chrom, Lissa, Kellam, etc.

I've been working on an update for fixing that since January, and adding many features. Including FE Echoes: SOV compatibility. I hope to release it by July.
Darn, okay. At least I should be able to get Kellam back

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It didn't crash when only editing hair. I guess it was because I tried to import a unit
That should work with no problem too.

I tested adding/removing a lot. Although, of course, there could still be bugs.

It would be really helpful if you could lend me your file before/after editing. But it's okay if that's not possible. Thank you.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That should work with no problem too.

I tested adding/removing a lot. Although, of course, there could still be bugs.

It would be really helpful if you could lend me your file before/after editing. But it's okay if that's not possible. Thank you.
Here's my before and after files, the hair is unedited but I still deleted my dead Kellam and imported a new one from online.

Attachments

• Chapters.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NICE!!! If you need some saves, I've got some. Although, I have used an nth plugin to recruit some npcs.
In fact, I've been trying yo use a NTR plugin for getting everything NPC so I can check their IDs.

It would be great if you could share a file with every NPC unit available through the plugins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme