Not open for further replies.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Manurocker95

To tell you the truth, SD cards are dependent on: your computer (in more ways than one), files, structure/hierarchy of files/folders (folders in folders in folders with files) to be transferred, manufacturing errors/deliberate cost-cutting on materials (easily broken/corrosive parts) and there are a few more.

I have a few M/SD cards from SanDisk, PNY, Lexxar, ect., ranging from 4gb to 128gb. In my experience, the 64gb SanDisk 'Xtreme?' UHS-1 class is faster than an average 64gb SanDisk class-4 by no more than a minute on a PW:SOJ from CP (WIN 7lol) to SD. Even with the boasts of '933kb/s upload', the fine print on the package says otherwise.

Once the SD is in the 3ds, barring any of the above-mentioned faults, you can really only tell on cards above 64gb, (I think N3ds can read/write on 256gb maximum while O3ds is 64?) as there's a very noticeable lag in-between opening a game to playing the game. Depending on what you're doing, you might be capped at a certain speed, anyway.

I hope that helps you in someway.

-------
While I'm here, @TheCruel
Thank-you for this program.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok since nobody will ask the question: How do I fix the crashing problem everytime I try to download a game,update or dlc. It always freezes a brief moment,crashes and then hits me with an error in the homescreen which forces me to reboot.Please somebody help me fix this.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok since nobody will ask the question: How do I fix the crashing problem everytime I try to download a game,update or dlc. It always freezes a brief moment,crashes and then hits me with an error in the homescreen which forces me to reboot.Please somebody help me fix this.
Are you blocking nintendo's servers in your internet configuration?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is anybody having trouble downloading new games these past couple days? It worked fine a few days ago, but now everything I download, it tells me it's an invalid ticket after it finishes downloading.

wtfboom3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this was something we talked about a couple weeks ago, but I've noticed r25's source code was pushed as a release two days ago, and the corresponding icon cache hasn't been built yet.

I'm thinking about forking that repo + freeshop (to change the cache URL) and automate it to run daily and push another cache whenever another title is detected. The way I understand it, the freeshop dev creates a new tag (r25) and travis then builds the tag (same code as master) when releases the 3 files, maybe he forgot to force the build. It seems there are a few titles that are not on r24 (including SuMo):

upload_2016-11-3_17-50-3.png

Reactions: I pwned U!

xWaterLily

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. I love the free shop but Is it JuSt me that CAN download out of region games (USA, japanese) on my system (N3DS Europe tuning luma3ds) but CANT play them and is met with a black screen?

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I love the free shop but Is it JuSt me that CAN download out of region games (USA, japanese) on my system (N3DS Europe tuning luma3ds) but CANT play them and is met with a black screen?
What CFW are you using? A9LH with Luma or something else? (Luma should automatically region-patch, but other CFWs may not.)

I sucessfully built the latest cache: https://github.com/Cartman123/shop-cache/releases/tag/r25
All I need now is patch the freeShop (fork or create a PR to add the option of a custom shop-cache) or overwrite the cache on the 3DS and uncheck the "auto-update cache" checkbox.
I would be more in favor of the latter version of the fork, make it default to the regular one, but manually changeable like the titlekeys are.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this was something we talked about a couple weeks ago, but I've noticed r25's source code was pushed as a release two days ago, and the corresponding icon cache hasn't been built yet.
It was tagged, but no release made. Odd that Github API would still report it as a release.

I didn't let it release because some fixes need to be made so it's doesn't list titles that have disabled crypto seed, namely pre-releases like Pokemon.

wtfboom3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was tagged, but no release made. Odd that Github API would still report it as a release.

I didn't let it release because some fixes need to be made so it's doesn't list titles that have disabled crypto seed, namely pre-releases like Pokemon.

Why not enable their listings and allow to insert the seed afterwards (like on the game list screen)?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not enable their listings and allow to insert the seed afterwards (like on the game list screen)?
Because then I would just get a bunch of complaints about the game being listed and not working after it's installed, then people would keep having to be told how to install seeds. No reason to complicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Your late, joke is over. We talking about pc hamsters now. +1