• Views 128,308
  • Replies 574
  • Likes 11

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What else could they be doing besides perfecting what they already have released? Allowing all regions eshops should be one of the next major releases.
Fixing 7.x crypto is the next biggest issue what's the point in multi region eshop if the 3ds can't decrypt the eshop app........I think at this point pretty much all their time will be getting spent sorting out the 7.x crypto.......unless they have already done most of the work but where waiting to release until it was needed

mhfan305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixing 7.x crypto is the next biggest issue what's the point in multi region eshop if the 3ds can't decrypt the eshop app........I think at this point pretty much all their time will be getting spent sorting out the 7.x crypto.......unless they have already done most of the work but where waiting to release until it was needed

Random question, can you change the language of a 3ds system? If it came as a japanese 3ds, can you change the text to english?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just been reading the last few pages on this thread and its gone proper mad! Just wanted to report I have been absolutely killing online over the past few days and all good so far! My 3DS has not locked up, thank god. :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Kirby has online? As in kirby fighters online?
I thought it was just local play

Sorry I meant online, download play with your m8's. I put it in by accident, didn't mean to, got a bit carried away with my list but it does have a multiplayer system a bit like Super Smash Bros fights, its quite cool, even on your own!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couple of quick questions about this.

1.i heard this can't save game data with screen dumps is that true?
2.is it a good idea to play online with randoms on this?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
couple of quick questions about this.

1.i heard this can't save game data with screen dumps is that true?
2.is it a good idea to play online with randoms on this?
1. You can't use your old save. Saving itself is OK.
2. No problem so far.

Btw I thought you were leaving?

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't want to open a new thread to ask these two questions, but hope i can get them answered here:

1.) Can i actually update any of my 3ds games through gateway? Because when I come to start mario kart, it tells me to launch with an update from the eshop or something.

2.) Is it safe to update emunand to the latest firmware?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
1) not at the minute as eshop is broken in 7.2, there is a version of mario kart with the update included though

2) you can but 7.2 breaks eshop and system settings.....so the only real advantage of emunand is lost I.e eshop access

Reactions: placebooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8