4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have the latest release?
Try a fresh install. Delete anything related to the grid launcher and place fresh copies back on the card
Hmm I believe it has to do with apps installed on both sysNAND and emuNAND. Looks like if I don't hide those there wont be a crash. If you don't restart HBL after deleting title filtering .txt your titles will show up twice and a new title filtering .txt is made. I guess you just have to be careful of what titles you filter.

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No rush, I really do appreciate your work, as mentioned. Just wanted to ask if you plan to add the 9.6+ title support, and if you have any idea when you will do so.

Andydark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the download no longer in the first post or am I entirely blind? REcently I've been having some issues getting mine to open (As in it doesn't at all) So I Was going to try to redownload it... apparently I don't know where to do so? All links redirect me to the first post here, but there isn't a file attached for me.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Is the download no longer in the first post or am I entirely blind? REcently I've been having some issues getting mine to open (As in it doesn't at all) So I Was going to try to redownload it... apparently I don't know where to do so? All links redirect me to the first post here, but there isn't a file attached for me.
if your blind im blind as im not seeing it and its doesnt seem to be on the github anymore

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here is the newest one i pulled it from my sd card http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/2KYH96so/file.html it is using a black theme

D

Deleted User

When using this with my CFW, I can't go into the Loading titles menu without it freezing and me having to reboot the 3ds

D

Deleted-236924

No rush, I really do appreciate your work, as mentioned. Just wanted to ask if you plan to add the 9.6+ title support, and if you have any idea when you will do so.
I believe this already works. At least with svdt.
AC:HHD wouldn't run in hans, but it didn't run on hans from the latest default homebrew launcher by smealum, so... probably not a mashers' gridlauncher problem.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Ya you prob have to wait for the new version of hans(can't remember if its out yet) and then just replace the hans gridlauncher uses. There isn't really anything mashers has to do

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya you prob have to wait for the new version of hans(can't remember if its out yet) and then just replace the hans gridlauncher uses. There isn't really anything mashers has to do
the grid launcher needs to support using the XMLs as well. probably since these commits:

https://github.com/smealum/3ds_hb_menu/commit/6fc5ec6ab4747b0ddfa68424cbec021c12dec763
https://github.com/smealum/3ds_hb_menu/commit/56a3d771a3290c2fd8f2e2138e0e1610400beb26

I include a boot.3dsx built from this repo: https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls
it's needed at the moment to use any 9.6-crypto titles. once the grid launcher has them, it will work with HANS/save editors/etc.

Reactions: pbanj
D

Deleted-236924

But I can already use svdt with AC:HHD with the latest version of gridlauncher, with the mmap folder of xmls, as long as I'm on 2.7, that's a 9.6+ title is it not

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, well it's a .3ds rom converted to .cia, so I do suppose so. But it does not boot in HANS (hangs on "invalidated icache"), while it works in svdt.
only digital titles downloaded directly from the eShop are using the 9.6 "seed encryption". since you didn't get it from there, it's not going to have issues starting without the XMLs.

D

Deleted-236924

But why does it not run on hans while it runs on svdt?

Actually I guess it does technically "run", since it doesn't hang on a red screen. But something with hans prevents it from running properly.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why does it not run on hans while it runs on svdt?

Actually I guess it does technically "run", since it doesn't hang on a red screen. But something with hans prevents it from running properly.
I'm not really sure, but it's not using the 9.6 crypto at least.

D

Deleted-236924

Oh well, either way, works for me, because I really didn't want to be stuck with the default homebrew launcher. Grid is just a godsend when it comes to selecting a title to run in svdt.

Last edited by ,

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I believe this already works. At least with svdt.
AC:HHD wouldn't run in hans, but it didn't run on hans from the latest default homebrew launcher by smealum, so... probably not a mashers' gridlauncher problem.

I'm using save manager, it worked with the default launcher, but not with the grid launcher. I might consider switching to svdt.

EDIT: Tried svdt, same result. Also, gridlauncher keeps telling me the most recent version is b136, but after updating I'm still on b135. :/

Last edited by FanmadeEndings,
D

Deleted-236924

I'm using save manager, it worked with the default launcher, but not with the grid launcher. I might consider switching to svdt.

EDIT: Tried svdt, same result. Also, gridlauncher keeps telling me the most recent version is b136, but after updating I'm still on b135. :/
Are you using an actual eShop version, or a .3ds rom converted to .cia?
The reason why it was working for me was because I'm using the latter, which does not have any kind of special 9.6+ encryption, so it'll just always work. If you're using an eShop version, it will have encryption and will require the regular HBL, or waiting until someone updates mashers's launcher. :P

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you using an actual eShop version, or a .3ds rom converted to .cia?
The reason why it was working for me was because I'm using the latter, which does not have any kind of special 9.6+ encryption, so it'll just always work. If you're using an eShop version, it will have encryption and will require the regular HBL, or waiting until someone updates mashers's launcher. :P

Alright, now it makes sence. ^^ I was using the actual eShop version. So I hope Mashers updates the launcher soon. Anyway, I'll use the CtrBootManager to use both launchers until then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/BLU5KaF2FPY?si=sD6FQEFcZzbPXWuj