Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to sort out a little bug with the NetLoader server (3DS)? I do have a video demonstrating it but I'm not sure if that's something you would touch. After all, the issue was present in hb_menu in the first place (and still is to this day).
you should report it on the GitHub repo anyway, even if it's minor ;)

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if we could eventually get update notifications in the launcher. Also would love a similarly themed homebrew shop and maybe a built in file explorer and ftp server. Anyways keep up the great work!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if we could eventually get update notifications in the launcher. Also would love a similarly themed homebrew shop and maybe a built in file explorer and ftp server. Anyways keep up the great work!
an update notification is likely not going to happen due to the limited code that can be used.

the others can be handled by separate applications.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an update notification is likely not going to happen due to the limited code that can be used.

the others can be handled by separate applications.
What I mean is like how the Wii homebrew channel did it when the app opened it would just tell you if there is a new version available they can do this because the updater obviously is already pulling this data they just have it so a simple check when the program is launched. If not a full file explorer it would be nice to at least have a delete feature for homebrew apps.

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule,

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this is just a launcher, what makes hax 2.5 hax 2.5 is HANS basically... just get the payload installed somehow for whatever entrypoint you want to use and then replace boot.3dsx on your SD card with this... good luck

Oh alright. I'm still a newbie when it comes to this Homebrew scene.
So basically, this is just a launcher for *hax 2.5 right?
Is there a dedicated thread for staying updated with the latest Homebrew Version or *hax 2.5?

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh alright. I'm still a newbie when it comes to this Homebrew scene.
So basically, this is just a launcher for *hax 2.5 right?
Is there a dedicated thread for staying updated with the latest Homebrew Version or *hax 2.5?
Not really, you just get the latest starter kit and unzip it onto your SD card and then launch the latest installer for the hax you're using and reinstall it to update the payload

Reactions: Cloud9Skywalker

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well got a problem updating this it says couldn't get the lasted version check your connection to the internet but the internet is working on it

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be possible to implement custom ordering like you can do with the System home menu? Right now the options seem to be alphabetical or by date created but both these methods put my most used stuff on the last page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC