Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks buddy! I'll have a look at this asap. Do you know if it's possible to download the pull request version? I'd like to test this before merging the pull request if possible. Not that I don't trust you ;) I'm just aware that differences between build environments can lead to issues compiling, and I don't want to merge such a significant change and then find I can no longer build it myself.

Just clone my repo (or download its zip) and try to build it yourself. It should work if you have the latest ctru commit installed.

https://github.com/thedax/3ds_hb_menu/

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just clone my repo (or download its zip) and try to build it yourself. It should work if you have the latest ctru commit installed.

https://github.com/thedax/3ds_hb_menu/
Of course, why didn't I think of that :P Ok, I'll have a look later this afternoon as I'm about to go out to work for a couple of hours.

Reactions: daxtsu

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@daxtsu
Thank you for this pull request - it built perfectly against the latest ctrulib and actually resulted in a smaller binary! I've merged the pull request now. I think in the end the issue was actually due to changes in the capitalisation of FS_archive and some of the associated functions. Slightly annoying really, but I'm just glad it's sorted. Thanks again for your help! :)

Anyone who runs the updater will see an update - there are no functional changes here, but if you update to beta 136 you will get a slightly smaller binary as a result.

CoopLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@daxtsu
Thank you for this pull request - it built perfectly against the latest ctrulib and actually resulted in a smaller binary! I've merged the pull request now. I think in the end the issue was actually due to changes in the capitalisation of FS_archive and some of the associated functions. Slightly annoying really, but I'm just glad it's sorted. Thanks again for your help! :)

Anyone who runs the updater will see an update - there are no functional changes here, but if you update to beta 136 you will get a slightly smaller binary as a result.
Sorry if anyone asked it, but... the gridlauncher is compatible with the 2.6 HAX?

frosty5689

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the latest build is not actually on the repo? (b136). The updater also doesn't install the latest build, says it installs fine but is still b135.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think the latest build is not actually on the repo? (b136). The updater also doesn't install the latest build, says it installs fine but is still b135.

When Mashers accepted my pull request, he didn't upload a new build (which is fine, not trying to plant blame or anything), and I didn't provide one with my pull request. You're not really missing out on much by being 1 build behind. 136 was more of a housekeeping commit for the programmer than anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3