Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Im not sure you can use wt and stream at the same time.

I think that NTR CFW is broken atm.

Trust me, you can. I've done it loads of times.

Problem solved. But apperently i cannot stream becouse my upload speed is insufficent...even if i can upload a 1h video, i try in private, on youtube in less then 30min. O well at least i know that is possible go online and still recording while using online feature.

Reactions: GameInCanada

penguinmaninacan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I've tried the Sun/Moon fix for OoT3D but it's not working. When you open up the home screen the internet pops on and right back off. Anyone know how to get around this and stream OoT?

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
falon1000NIm3s5CFCek 2217 said:
I tried this myself with Omega Ruby, didn't work, tried it a few different ways and it still didn't work lol, just wondering if ORAS needs a NFC patch much like SUMO
Oras works fine for me.. Lol unless yall are using an older version of this that doesnt have the proper 11.4/11.5 patches.

the last 5 minutes of this video shows Oot and Sun And moon maybe even omega ruby i cant remember, edit doesnt show you how to do the memory patch but its proof it works i even play Oot with the controller while streaming to ntrviewer

Last edited by GameInCanada,

Mana-Mahad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys
I just wanted to know if it was still impossible to soft reset on Sun/Moon without crashing, with Kit Kat running ?
Or is there any news ?
Thank you guys ^^

Mana-Mahad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're running a plugin with SM, it will crash. If not, I'm pretty sure it will be fine.

Actually, I tried with a plugin first, and you're right, the game froze.
Then I deleted the plugin, and I was able to soft reset the game, but when I try to do the same while recording with Kit Kat, it freezes.
It's annoying because I would like to soft reset a starter on Twitch for example =/

Last edited by Mana-Mahad,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I tried with a plugin first, and you're right, the game froze.
Then I deleted the plugin, and I was able to soft reset the game, but when I try to do the same while recording with Kit Kat, it freezes.
It's annoying because I would like to soft reset a starter on Twitch for example =/
You can't soft-reset while recording, as you now know. It's an unfortunate limitation.

penguinmaninacan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oras works fine for me.. Lol unless yall are using an older version of this that doesnt have the proper 11.4/11.5 patches.

the last 5 minutes of this video shows Oot and Sun And moon maybe even omega ruby i cant remember, edit doesnt show you how to do the memory patch but its proof it works i even play Oot with the controller while streaming to ntrviewer

You're the man! I was indeed using an older version of kit kat. Thanks for the link, really appreciate the help.

Oso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why NTR add a green filter on GB/GBC games ? It is possible to remove/disable ? Look my screenshot please.

Attachments

• normal game.png
    normal game.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 241
  • NTR game screenshot.PNG
    NTR game screenshot.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 260

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can I use to get the audio on my PC? I've been using Audacity, but I'm confused on what ports and such.
You were literally just told how. Use a 3.5mm male to male cable (commonly referred to as the AUX cable) and go from the 3ds to the line in on your computer. Do not plug it into mic in as for some it will irreparably damage it. Line in is colored blue.
If you want to hear the audio without delay, plug a headphone splitter into the 3ds first and then the cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: my timezone EST