XP
Country
United States
Region (USA/EUR/JPN): USA
Game version (Rev0/Rev0 1.1/Rev1): Rev0 1.1
NTR Version (3.2/3.3/3.4): 3.6
Plugin last updated (date) OR version string at the top of the plugin: [3.1.2]
Codes not working: 200CC, 500CC
What happens when using the code (error code, crash, nothing, etc): Can't turn them off.
You can never turn them off because it makes a permanent change not a temporary one.

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Region (USA/EUR/JPN):EUR
Game version (Rev0/Rev0 1.1/Rev1):Rev0 1.1
NTR Version (3.2/3.3/3.4):3.2
Plugin last updated (date) OR version string at the top of the plugin: 7 Jul 2017
Codes not working: All
What happens when using the code (error code, crash, nothing, etc): Arm11 crash on initial loading screen with BootNTR launched.

Last edited by bananapi761,

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plug-in isn't loading on ntr 3.6. At all. No green flash.
Thats not an issue with the plugin. That means NTR isn't detecting a plugin is there

There's a command to see notes--or google.
I'd google it for you, but.....google it.
On the bottom screen, click the (i)

Region (USA/EUR/JPN):EUR
Game version (Rev0/Rev0 1.1/Rev1):Rev0 1.1
NTR Version (3.2/3.3/3.4):3.2
Plugin last updated (date) OR version string at the top of the plugin: 7 Jul 2017
Codes not working: All
What happens when using the code (error code, crash, nothing, etc): Arm11 crash on initial loading screen with BootNTR launched.
Use 3.6 and that may fix it.

----------

I'd also like to announce that the plugin has just been updated! It has more codes, including a new custom game mode that you can play:

Last edited by DarkFlare69,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

WannaBrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I force bootntr to detect it?
Thats not an issue with the plugin. That means NTR isn't detecting a plugin is there

On the bottom screen, click the (i)

Use 3.6 and that may fix it.

----------

I'd also like to announce that the plugin has just been updated! It has more codes, including a new custom game mode that you can play:

Where is the ℹ button?

WannaBrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Screenshot_2018-08-20-19-58-32.png
Screenshot_2018-08-20-19-57-37.png
like so?

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
please forgive my bad english. will you try working on making it compatible more on rev 0 japan version? that's the game my friend plays on and turning on no dc forces them to stay in 8th place. the anti-cheat by fish doesn't work either.

region: japan
game version: rev 0 v1.1
ntr version: 3.4
version string: 3.1.2, 3.3.0
codes not working: no disconnect
what happens when using the code: forces player to 8th place despite going past other racers

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please forgive my bad english. will you try working on making it compatible more on rev 0 japan version? that's the game my friend plays on and turning on no dc forces them to stay in 8th place. the anti-cheat by fish doesn't work either.
That's what No DC does. It's working correctly if that's what happens.

All of the codes should be compatible with JPN. I just never tested, so that's why it doesn't say fully compatible.

Reactions: dotarice

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@DarkFlare69

ok. thanks for confirming it to me.

it's just that, i just want to make sure (in case if actual cheaters stumble by) i do not end up getting a connection error later on in the long run. despite that this is a good plugin anyway...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu