gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Unfortunately definitely not savvy enough to hardmod, I'd be afraid of fucking it up and having to send him off with my N3DS and have nothing. :rofl2:
I never bothered before, but -- I can run emulators and such without CFW as long as I have homebrew access, right? I can always patch him up with some emulators, since he loves old games.
Yep, but don't forget - performance is usually... not awesome without CIA builds. Especially on SNES, and GBA.

Reactions: Choromatsu

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
update for 11.0.0.33.
Pls add ticket file installation support
Don't be dumb. Please learn how this works. First, with NASA on 9.3-10.7, you can ONLY install legit CIAs (aka universally signed CIAs). Very few games are available as legit CIAs. NASA IS capable of installing non-legit titles on 11.0... as long as you have CFW and it gives you signature-patching. Without patching signature checks, you can't install non-legit titles with ANY CIA manager.

FYI, NASA uses memchunkhax2 and svchax/memchunkhax2.1. The former was patched in 10.4, the latter was patched in 11.0. So, it's not a matter of Rinnegatamante updating the app. There simply is no ARM11 kernel exploit as of 11.0. Also, read. Rinnegatamante doesn't read these forums.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
It would be awesome to break this again, yesterday or something, Pokémon Red (Spanish) legit cia was finally released.
Uhhh, actually that CIA has been out for a while now lol.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Uhhh, actually that CIA has been out for a while now lol.
Nope, the red legit cia is from friday or something, I have updated my N3DS weeks ago because I was tired of waiting the legit cia and I wanted to update Pokémon Shuffle.

Pokémon Red (English) was there as a legit cia.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, the red legit cia is from friday or something, I have updated my N3DS weeks ago because I was tired of waiting the legit cia and I wanted to update Pokémon Shuffle.

I have multiple language legit CIAs of the bundled VCs.

Also, you didn't need to update... You could've use a frankenfirmware and/or CTR-HTTPWN.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Chaos8425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda new to cia stuff so don't destroy me in the comments: does nasa work (or will it ever work) on 11.0.0.33U?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

I think Pokemon legit CIAs are all region free and should display in whatever language your 3DS is set to.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
I think Pokemon legit CIAs are all region free and should display in whatever language your 3DS is set to.
I mean the GB/GBC ones, they are only in the language you buy the game. There's legit cias of Blue/Red/Yellow in English/Spanish/Italian, but not the German/French versions, because the 2DS with the legit cia are from Spanish/Italian bundles.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm kinda new to cia stuff so don't destroy me in the comments: does nasa work (or will it ever work) on 11.0.0.33U?

If you don't have a CFW (or any form of signpatch), NASA won't work on 11.0 since it requires access to privileged services (am:u or am:net) in order to work.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
pls rinagatamenta make some cia installer for 3ds 11.0 pls or make some downgrade whithout hardmode app for it
Impossible as of now. No arm9 or arm11 kernel access on 11.0.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ...