Translation [Release] Omega Labyrinth Z [JP] [English Full fan translation patcher] [Vita] [PS4]

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I found pre-patched files (rePatch and reAddcont) and applied them to my vita as per your instructions (updating game to 1.01.) I've refresh the live area several times but the texts are still in Japanese, any idea what might be wrong? I've initially tried manual patching myself, I followed all the instructions, but every time I run "Apply_ENG_patch_v0.95_to_decrypted_asset" the command window just flashes for a split second and nothing happens.
there are 2 version of this game one is an ASIAN version PCSH10044 and a Japanese Version PCSG00939, this English patch is for the Japanese version and won't work with the Asian (Chinese) Version.

also make sure that your rePatch plugin is installed and working properly

kurochan917

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found pre-patched files (rePatch and reAddcont) and applied them to my vita as per your instructions (updating game to 1.01.) I've refresh the live area several times but the texts are still in Japanese, any idea what might be wrong? I've initially tried manual patching myself, I followed all the instructions, but every time I run "Apply_ENG_patch_v0.95_to_decrypted_asset" the command window just flashes for a split second and nothing happens.
Problem solved. I had some previously downloaded DLC under "addcont", deleted all of that and everything worked.

KandiStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I need help with the patcher. Every time I run the apply english patch .bat file, It will launch, but when verifying my files, it will always say "Files are Corrupted. Redump your decrypted files." I've done this many times, even redownloaded the game 3 times now, followed the video tutorial and readme.txt many times, Redownloaded and reinstalled my plugins and still it will only ever say "files are corrupted, redump your decrypted files." The one inconsistancy I've noticed between my copy and your video is that your game file is 1190mb big while mine is 2092mb. Is there something I'm missing? I'd appreciate any help with this.

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I need help with the patcher. Every time I run the apply english patch .bat file, It will launch, but when verifying my files, it will always say "Files are Corrupted. Redump your decrypted files." I've done this many times, even redownloaded the game 3 times now, followed the video tutorial and readme.txt many times, Redownloaded and reinstalled my plugins and still it will only ever say "files are corrupted, redump your decrypted files." The one inconsistancy I've noticed between my copy and your video is that your game file is 1190mb big while mine is 2092mb. Is there something I'm missing? I'd appreciate any help with this.

not sure why your game is 2gb while the game size is only

PCSH10044 [Asia] = 1279mb (not compatible with this patch)
PCSG00939 [JP] = 1205mb

the problem probably lies on how you acquire the decrypted files. You can't get the decrypted by by just copying the resources.assets & sharedassets0.assets.resS via USB or Wifi. You must use the Decrypt function of vitashell and use FTP. Vitashell decrypt function does not work using USB transfer.

for reference...
decrypted resources.assets hash
md5: 4703853648aff4fac9f9953d74062edd
sha1: 3b185c6745509f05665196e9114b300df0160c11

decrypted sharedassets0.assets.resS hash
md5: f8b05bab0f1e2130f7c01c9ecf21020f
sha1: 0b8a3d19d38f16838bc1ac1547ad3e1192b3f481

if you are still having problem, might be a good idea just to google a pre-patched repatch files as there probably bunch out there as this post is almost a year old.

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I tried twice following the instrutions but got error in the sfv check both times, few months ago it worked without a problem, what should i do?
NVM, in reddit is a thread with the prepatched files for the censored and uncesored versions.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Sry to ask again but, is this game censored? If it's, is there an uncensor patch?
Post automatically merged:

Sry to ask again but, is this game censored? If it's, is there an uncensor patch?
Nvn, I don't know how to delete the comment. It's about the first game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game