ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

Azux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i know the reason its not working the thing isn't updated but a can't update cuz mine is on 11.0 and i got cfw so when i try to update it says error has occured

D

Deleted User

did not help. what's the button combo to have the menu show up? does it work on every version of ntr?
'x+y'. I had to read through the whole thread to find it as i thought it was 'select' like it is on pokemon sumo.

AFess5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty late with this, but I have added some additional codes for gaining various levels of EXP. Besides the insane 1,000,000 option, I have added 16 other options to choose from for experience points. They range from just 500 exp all the way up to the aforementioned 1,000,000. I have confirmed they all work with Pokemon X.

It's not an EXP multiplier like some were wanting, but it's the next best thing in my opinion. I more or less just changed some values and copy and pasted from the source code. I'm not a programmer.

Note: If you select more than one of the EXP options it looks like the game will just use the highest one. Not sure why you would select more than one, but who knows.

Here's my cheat.plg file - Enjoy

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 441
D

Deleted User

Pretty late with this, but I have added some additional codes for gaining various levels of EXP. Besides the insane 1,000,000 option, I have added 16 other options to choose from for experience points. They range from just 500 exp all the way up to the aforementioned 1,000,000. I have confirmed they all work with Pokemon X.

It's not an EXP multiplier like some were wanting, but it's the next best thing in my opinion. I more or less just changed some values and copy and pasted from the source code. I'm not a programmer.

Note: If you select more than one of the EXP options it looks like the game will just use the highest one. Not sure why you would select more than one, but who knows.

Here's my cheat.plg file - Enjoy

This is really great thanks! Is there any chance you could do an option to increase all stats +6 like the sun and moon version of the hack??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua Sy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did this happen to someone? I've used NTR Boot Selector to boot ntr 3.2 then started Pokemon Omega Ruby but after the title it just freezes to black screen.
Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1