Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (For PS4 FW 9.00) Exploit Host Menu

JustRandom

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hello.
thank you so much for your amazing work @Leeful.
i have a request and a question if you don't mind.
-could you please add Fan temp control for FW9.00 on your host to save an extra step of running an app to set the temp every time i start the console?
-i can see that there's an option to select a version of goldhen to automatically run right after the exploit , is it possible to do the same with more stuff?
for example: open browser, run exploit, automatically run GH and the fan temp control (when added)?

thanks in advance <3

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
thank you so much for your amazing work @Leeful.
i have a request and a question if you don't mind.
-could you please add Fan temp control for FW9.00 on your host to save an extra step of running an app to set the temp every time i start the console?
-i can see that there's an option to select a version of goldhen to automatically run right after the exploit , is it possible to do the same with more stuff?
for example: open browser, run exploit, automatically run GH and the fan temp control (when added)?

thanks in advance <3
I'm not doing any PS4 stuff at the moment but as a work around you could substitute the Disable ASLR "pl_ASLRdisable.bin" with a fan control payload.

At the moment you can set ASLR to disable or Enable straight after GoldHEN so renaming a fan control bin payload to "pl_ASLRdisable.bin" and replacing the original would auto run the fan control payload after GoldHEN if that setting is enabled.

By the way, the fan control payload setting stays in effect even when you shutdown your PS4 as long as the power cable is still plugged into the back of your PS4.

So if you dont unplug your PS4 from the mains power you dont have to run the fan control payload every time you boot/exploit your PS4.

The fan control setting is only set back to default if you remove the power cable from your PS4.

JustRandom

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I'm not doing any PS4 stuff at the moment but as a work around you could substitute the Disable ASLR "pl_ASLRdisable.bin" with a fan control payload.

At the moment you can set ASLR to disable or Enable straight after GoldHEN so renaming a fan control bin payload to "pl_ASLRdisable.bin" and replacing the original would auto run the fan control payload after GoldHEN if that setting is enabled.

By the way, the fan control payload setting stays in effect even when you shutdown your PS4 as long as the power cable is still plugged into the back of your PS4.

So if you dont unplug your PS4 from the mains power you dont have to run the fan control payload every time you boot/exploit your PS4.

The fan control setting is only set back to default if you remove the power cable from your PS4.
thank you for responding and for the workaround advice.
i get many power outages during summer so to be safe i usually unplug the ps4 at night and when not being used for a long time.
i'll try the solution you suggested. could you please share the self host files for v4 since i can only find v3 with the older goldhen?

Last edited by JustRandom,

killeriq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
^^^ Yes, sorry I forgot to mention I updated the host.:)

Looking back I should not have named it v4 because the only difference from v3 is the addition of the latest GoldHEN version. Nothing else has changed.
I should have just added the latest GoldHEN to to the v3.

On the upside Its always best not to add to or change a release that is already there because the slightest difference in the code or cache size can throw things off. So I think I did the right thing naming it v4.
Please which version to download? Is the 1st post updated with v4? i see only v3, thanks

Alish

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi Leeful, thanks for your work.. is there any chance to change essd wifi name, cause i have 2 ps4. when its use a same time always conflict each other. i using esp32. thanks.

nubie

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Leeful
Just curious , what advantages we get from disable ASLR ?

I just try to use this now after many months using your PS-Phive and rarely doing anything other than loading goldhen 2.3b2 :lol:

Mikolaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Leeful
Just curious , what advantages we get from disable ASLR ?

I just try to use this now after many months using your PS-Phive and rarely doing anything other than loading goldhen 2.3b2 :lol:
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ASLR: Address Space Layout Randomization. Disabling it makes memory addressing 'static', allowing code tracking, debugging and even injection. A more practical use for the regular user: using cheats would be impossible without this, I think.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i tried but it always failed

flash v3 for esp mini
open v3 website to cache
connect to esp mini wifi
open web browser, active hack but failed, no matter how (clear cookies,cache, set 6-20s timeout,etc..)

-update: after researching thread once again, i found out cable maybe are problem
cheapass cable vs vention cable,
vention cable have shuttering when i set to 20000ms, it shutter at 16.5s, so i set 3500ms
next power on -> open web browser, and waiting, done, weird asf,

don't know if OTG work or not
1687713520845.png

Last edited by warriosbest,

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Lotsa wanting of v4, not enough reading v3 source files to add it yourself.
BTW on the previous page Leeful says updated GoldHen is the only change in v4.

So here's my update from PC selfhost v3 to PC selfhost "v4".
(Nothing for ESP32-S2, I don't even know what that is.)

Changelog:
Added GoldHEN v2.4b14 as an option (selected by default).
Added GoldHEN v2.4b13 as an option.
Updated the separate FTP payload to hippie68's latest v1.08a.

Just unpack and drop over the v3 and overwrite all files.
Normal
For JP or any other PS4s where O is confirm, not X
(This just changes on-screen text to say "Press O After You Have Removed The USB" instead of "Press X...")

Protip:
This works fine for me on my base PS4, but obviously no assurances of anything for anyone else. No responsibility for anything either.

All credits to Leeful, SiSTRo, hippie68.

Last edited by Ethelbert,

x23are

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
10.1.1.1/config.html not working anymore?
you can access to config page by clicking on the esp setting in the main menu or pressing X before running Webkit

but as I remember you can't change ssid in this firmware. maybe you can change it by hex editor

JustRandom

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

Hello. i tried that workaround but something is not right. the .bin file loads fine but it disables the goldhen binloader server, when i try to load a bin after, it says that the binloader server is disabled. and when i try to enable it won't let me. the binloader server works fine until i load the "pl_ASLRdisable.bin" (which is the fan speed bin after rename).
i tried loading the bin with Netcat GUI and loading it that way didn't cause the issue. the issue only happens when loading the fan bin file through the web host. any help is appreciated.

Last edited by JustRandom,

MainStasiun4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you can access to config page by clicking on the esp setting in the main menu or pressing X before running Webkit

but as I remember you can't change ssid in this firmware. maybe you can change it by hex editor
I just want to add the latest goldhen.bin file to my esp32, can i do that by pressing X before running webkit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you