Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, could you also remove that annoying screens with pressing OK and make it automatically at least on EPS32?
Thank you
Maybe at a later date. The priority was getting to work as well as it could. What it currently does.
Messing with things like that changes things.
If you dont like it dont use it or change it yourself.

Sorry to be rude but I have been working constantly on this for for the past week and trying to get it released and when I do all people do is moan. Is no one ever satified.

Sorry again @marek256 for being rude, I know you are a good guy and do not mean to cause offence, and neither do I.

I'm just so stressed out at the moment and comments like that do not help.
Sorry. :)

Last edited by Leeful,

marek256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Maybe at a later date. The priority was getting to work as well as it could. What it currently does.
Messing with things like that changes things.
If you dont like it dont use it or change it yourself.

Sorry to be rude but I have been working constantly on this for for the past week and trying to get it released and when I do all people do is moan. Is no one ever satified.

Sorry again @marek256 for being rude, I know you are a good guy and do mean to cause offence, and neither do I.

I'm just so stressed out at the moment and comments like that do not help.
Sorry. :)
Hello,
OK, I think I was quite rude and I am sorry that my comment sounded offensive. I think you all did a great job and I was thinking in before how to get all GoldHENs into 4mb and I was thinking that it is not possible and you found a great way how to combine the ESP32 and cache possibility on PS4 and from my point of view this is a masterpiece! Honestly I was thinking that you will combine these two possibilities into one magic thing and I was right.
My question was not very polite, just to understand, the main user of the PS4 PRO is my young son who needs to have everything automatic and honestly I want it as simple as possible to avoid that he will f....k it up somehow.
Once again, my sincere apology if my comment souded rude, that was not my intention, I really appreciate your great effort and you have made another step forward in comparison to another hosts.
My comment supposed to be only an idea of an improvement for my (and probably others) users.
Sorry for my English
Peace :-)

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
OK, I think I was quite rude and I am sorry that my comment sounded offensive. I think you all did a great job and I was thinking in before how to get all GoldHENs into 4mb and I was thinking that it is not possible and you found a great way how to combine the ESP32 and cache possibility on PS4 and from my point of view this is a masterpiece! Honestly I was thinking that you will combine these two possibilities into one magic thing and I was right.
My question was not very polite, just to understand, the main user of the PS4 PRO is my young son who needs to have everything automatic and honestly I want it as simple as possible to avoid that he will f....k it up somehow.
Once again, my sincere apology if my comment souded rude, that was not my intention, I really appreciate your great effort and you have made another step forward in comparison to another hosts.
My comment supposed to be only an idea of an improvement for my (and probably others) users.
Sorry for my English
Thanks. All is good. :)

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Sorry for my English
Just wondering how you prevent messing with GH settings or debug setting by your son?

marek256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
they can still reach those setting though and debug can really mess up ps4
OK, this would be an endless conversation, there is like 1000 ways how to mess it up. This thread is supposed to be focused on Leeful's work. I asked him if he can remove that nagging screens. It sounded rude I suppose and I apologized. I would like to close it up and to focus on being thankful and helpful to others I suppose

denz_chelskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've tried and it works very well...maybe for the next update add an auto sleep timer for esp32 because esp32 is only needed at the first activation as a replacement for the flash drive...and other payloads can also be run without esp32...thank you Leeful

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried and it works very well...maybe for the next update add an auto sleep timer for esp32 because esp32 is only needed at the first activation as a replacement for the flash drive...and other payloads can also be run without esp32...thank you Leeful
Thats being worked on right now. Should be ready soon, hopefully.

kembargame

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the best host among the hen hosts I've used, although I still stick with the exfat.pico flash
Screenshot_88.png

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had my PS4 packed away for a while. Is this now the latest and greatest Leeful host to use? Does this include the trainers like the older one did?

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've been trying that but currently it is not allowing outside traffic. If I can get it working I'll add it as an option.
With the stooged sketch I have managed to configure the esp32 to have internet traffic on the console. Maybe it's the same with ps phive.

With the stooged sketch, you have to connect to the motherboard network and go to configuration, there is a section to connect to a home Wi-Fi network, enter the data and save the configuration.

In the home network, through an app to see devices on the network or from the router configuration, you can get the ip of the esp32. Then you configure the ps4 network and you connect to the wifi of the house and in the browser you enter the ip of the esp32 and that's it.

Reactions: laz305 and Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the stooged sketch I have managed to configure the esp32 to have internet traffic on the console. Maybe it's the same with ps phive.

With the stooged sketch, you have to connect to the motherboard network and go to configuration, there is a section to connect to a home Wi-Fi network, enter the data and save the configuration.

In the home network, through an app to see devices on the network or from the router configuration, you can get the ip of the esp32. Then you configure the ps4 network and you connect to the wifi of the house and in the browser you enter the ip of the esp32 and that's it.
That is all set up and working. I can leave my PS4 network as it usually is without connecting it to the ESP access point and I can use the ESP as a network device to run the USBhax.

The problem is that I had to change some things around in the sketch to stop it redirecting everthing which has broken the abilty to allow outside traffic when the ps4 is connected to the ESP with the home Wifi connection enabled.

I'll get there in the end. :)
Post automatically merged:

^^ Just double checked and it is nothing I have done wrong.
I have just flashed stooged' latest ESP32_Server_900u and I can't access any online traffic on that either.
Any url (e.g google.com) just gets redirected to the internal exploit page because of the ESPs DNS server.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: laz305 and maguro

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kool nice to know you are trying. yeah it would be more convenient to have it online :)
yeah, When Ive used the ESP32 in the past I just used it as a network device to use the ESP USB emulation.
That way I had full network and internet access (via AlAzif's DNS) and I could use the ESP for the USBhax.
The best of both worlds.

I never like having to connect my PS4 to the ESP network because of the network limits it puts on you.

Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBoi, doesn't wanna be woke +1