Hacking [Release] Python script to generate the rsa_kek!

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2, , Reason: Added link

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I’m struggling to get this working if anyone can help please. I uninstalled python 2.7.13 from my wiiu days, installed latest version 2.7.15 I have put all the keys in correctly with idle or notepad++ but the command box just opens and shuts ASAP no key I even tried python 2.6.66 but that still did the same . I’m on windows 8 I’m using the script on route of HDD running with full admin rights? Just out of curiosity where is the key produced? Is it just in the same folder. I’m not sure if it’s a crypto module error it’s not finding, if I do it by command myself I get that error.

Last edited by Reecey,

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I’m struggling to get this working if anyone can help please. I uninstalled python 2.7.13 from my wiiu days, installed latest version 2.7.15 I have put all the keys in correctly with idle or notepad++ but the command box just opens and shuts ASAP no key I even tried python 2.6.66 but that still did the same . I’m on windows 8 I’m using the script on route of HDD running with full admin rights? Just out of curiosity where is the key produced? Is it just in the same folder. I’m not sure if it’s a crypto module error it’s not finding, if I do it by command myself I get that error.
Install on top the pycrypto binary: http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#pycrypto

Reactions: Reecey

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try this, https://repl.it/repls/TrimUncomfortableTexts
Fill in the keydata yourself, of course
Takes around 2 minutes to get working, but does work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, DO NOT SAVE IT!!!
Revert the changes after you use it.

It should be 19C8...

Reactions: Reecey

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Try this, https://repl.it/repls/TrimUncomfortableTexts
Fill in the keydata yourself, of course
Takes around 2 minutes to get working, but does work.

Also, DO NOT SAVE IT!!!
Revert the changes after you use it.

It should be 19C8...

Wait, did you just linked a Script that contains all the keys the script needs?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
No, you need to replace the X's with the keys.

I'm not providing the key data, for obvious reasons, you need to fill it in yourself.
I know.
But I clicked on your Link:
The Keys are in it
upload_2018-5-4_15-34-41.png

EDIT:
Okay, you removed them already. But thanks for the keys, lol.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I know.
But I clicked on your Link:
The Keys are in it
View attachment 122221
Okay, who saved it?
I specifically said NOT TO SAVE IT.
Anyway, I replaced the keys with X's again.
If this happens one more time, I will delete the script from the online compiler.

It happened again.
I deleted the script now.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
It wasn’t me I’ve only just read your comments. Shame someone gone and done that you should of emailed me, dick heads who ever did that by the way, wankers shame on you, it’s f*****g stupid and retarded!

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
That work'd first time but tbh what a let down! FU! to whoever leaked the keys when Simon was trying to help me out you know who you are that's bad and wrong and you know it!

Edit: just to mention, it was the 2.6 python binaries that got it working in the end so yes an even bigger let down for Simon. Whoever did that I hope they die a miserable cfw brick death!

Last edited by Reecey,

Ninfanloser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A side effect of this tool is that it happens to generate what is considered the "holy grail key" for Switch piracy.
This key makes a Switch freeshop an inevitability.
I'm not saying it's a good thing, because it's absolutely not, but it's an unavoidable side effect when making title key decryption more easily accessible.
This tool is made for datamining in mind, and I do not support the use of this tool for anything other than legitimate research.
Not saying you can't use it for piracy, because you obviously can, it's just not its intended usage, and I won't provide any help if that's what you plan on doing.
Datamining... :rofl:

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These things are addictive! They're made with crack cocaine, I swear. Also, they're almost impossible to get in the USA. Thankfully, Amazon will ship them by the crate to me.

I seriously wish I was joking.
Wait what's the link? I want to buy them now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We don't want to see that +1