Homebrew [Release] Quake III (ioQuake3DS)

greensoda1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
This works good and all but whenever I try to join a multiplayer server that doesn't have 0 players, it runs into an error.

Also, because we have quake 3 on 3ds, is it possible to port rtcw to 3ds, just curious.

Attachments

• 3dserror.PNG
    3dserror.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 46

bronco_dave

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I know this thread is old but when I try to build the ioQuake3ds on windows 10 I get error
fatal error: tremor/ivorbisfile.h no such file or directory

I got the code from github

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

idkwhattoput

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
idkwhattoput.ct8.pl
XP
Country
Brazil
For some reason when i try to load a singleplayer arena in Quake 3 some of the textures does not load but in Modern Vintage Gamer O2DS homebrew beast video It works "Fine" with all of the textures loaded, idk If its because i have to many game or its Just my hardware dying..
Post automatically merged:

For some reason when i try to load a singleplayer arena in Quake 3 some of the textures does not load but in Modern Vintage Gamer O2DS homebrew beast video It works "Fine" with all of the textures loaded, idk If its because i have to many game or its Just my hardware dying..
downloading a old release fix the Issue smh

Last edited by idkwhattoput,

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Post automatically merged:

downloading a old release fix the Issue smh
If you play on old 3ds, this is normal behaviour. The latest release is for N3DS.

Reactions: idkwhattoput

AmylAmyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have a good tutorial on how to get this running? i keep getting an error that its missing the .pk3 file, idk what im doing wrong. using an old 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4