ROM Hack [RELEASE] Story of Seasons Save Editor

SuperVioshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US Version, I believe. However it may be the EU as I could have easily over looked that. I'll check again then get back to you.

EDIT: Alright I feel dumb, I was using the EU editor by mistake. I wasn't aware the githubs were separate, in hind sight I probably shouldn't be trying to save edit at 3 AM when I'm exhausted, now I feel bad lol

Last edited by SuperVioshi,

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
US Version, I believe. However it may be the EU as I could have easily over looked that. I'll check again then get back to you.

EDIT: Alright I feel dumb, I was using the EU editor by mistake. I wasn't aware the githubs were separate, in hind sight I probably shouldn't be trying to save edit at 3 AM when I'm exhausted, now I feel bad lol
That's happens. Glad to hear it works.

Reactions: SuperVioshi

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Well, after taking a quick lock, somehow your save has an corrupt size. Since i don't know why it actually have to be the correct size i can't make a quick fix withouth looking a few days more into it.
By removing the check it was possible to load and edit the save, i can't promise the save file would be legit since i checked the md5 checksum after changing things back.

Is this save a already modified version or a fresh save?

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well, after taking a quick lock, somehow your save has an corrupt size. Since i don't know why it actually have to be the correct size i can't make a quick fix withouth looking a few days more into it.
By removing the check it was possible to load and edit the save, i can't promise the save file would be legit since i checked the md5 checksum after changing things back.

Is this save a already modified version or a fresh save?
It's already modified.Every thing was normal until today,I edit some first,soil and mushroom for request then this happening

PhantasyFS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.. thats... yep..
Hope the save i attached works for you.
I actually have a problem with opening my save0.bin file too with the save editor. I think the size of the file is corrupted as well, could you help me out? It's a US file and I have modified it before as well.

Attachments

• save0.rar
    11.2 KB · Views: 187

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks a bunch, worked perfectly. Would you be able to tell me how you fixed the file? If it happens again, I could possible fix it myself next time.
I use another modified Version of the Save Editor to resave the save. The only thing it doesn't take, is too look for the proper sice. What means i could corrupter your save more or not. That's something i can't tell without looking further into the offsets. If you want it too, please make it yourself by removing the lines which throws a exception. I want support / upload something, what could be worse for the saves.

PhantasyFS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use another modified Version of the Save Editor to resave the save. The only thing it doesn't take, is too look for the proper sice. What means i could corrupter your save more or not. That's something i can't tell without looking further into the offsets. If you want it too, please make it yourself by removing the lines which throws a exception. I want support / upload something, what could be worse for the saves.
Oh I see, I figured out why my saves were corrupt in the first place, I used NTR CFW after modifying my save with the save editor which made the save0.bin file unable to work. Your save editor must have been able to read the save even after using NTR CFW. I actually don't know how to remake the save editor so could you upload it and pm me? I'd really appreciate it.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea could u also upload and pm it to me to please. I hate having to use ntr cfw because it always messes up when i use it and this save editor.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attached it. PLEASE GUYS. BACKUPS... my fix isn't probably the best solution.
Only US Saves
Thank you so much. I always backup like two of the same saves before i ever edit anything so i should be fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

windows defender is saying that your upload has a virus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk