Homebrew [Release] Sunshell - A powerfull shell for 3DS

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you get that error, the problem is caused by images not correctly loaded by libjpeg. Try to use default themes clone and check if changing theme works, if so, it's definitely an image loading problem.

Okay, I tried switching between the default and default copy, and the error is the same. I don't need CFW or something for this, right?
I also get an error, a different error, when trying to load the system information app through the shell. I don't know if that's relevant or not.

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sir, I think I may have found the problem.
When I try to change themes, it creates the config.sun file in /3ds/Sunshell, when there is already a config.sun in the SD card root, where it should be. It only changes the one in /3ds/Sunshell, but not the one in the root. Both of them must be the same for the theme to work it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's just what I've noticed.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, sir, I think I may have found the problem.
When I try to change themes, it creates the config.sun file in /3ds/Sunshell, when there is already a config.sun in the SD card root, where it should be. It only changes the one in /3ds/Sunshell, but not the one in the root. Both of them must be the same for the theme to work it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's just what I've noticed.

Only the root one should exist, that's what cause apparently the problem. Looks like a bug, i'll fix it in next major release ;)

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Rinnegatamante
I really love all of your homebrews, so here is a request of mine for all of them. Could you add the 3DS's native keyboard which was recently added on ctrulib?
I just would love to use that keyboard on Organiz3D, Sunshell and CHMM2. Really, very thanks for your great work on the 3DS scene :D

Reactions: I pwned U!

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
@Rinnegatamante
I really love all of your homebrews, so here is a request of mine for all of them. Could you add the 3DS's native keyboard which was recently added on ctrulib?
I just would love to use that keyboard on Organiz3D, Sunshell and CHMM2. Really, very thanks for your great work on the 3DS scene :D

Software keyboard is not going to be implemented in lpp-3ds as for now BUT i recently added hbkblib to lpp-3ds (and it has been added to CHMM2 in v.2.8). I'm planning to update Sunshell and ORGANIZ3D too to use such keyboard.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any chance to add support for more music formats, like NSF and GBS?

Next version of Sunshell could have MP3 support (i'm currently working on it, basic code is already finished but song get distorted, i have to figure out why it happens).

Clément

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It does not work for me : / When I start Sunshell I have a mistake down there marked " A to restart" "B to exit" "Y to use FTP server"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...