Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

Propellers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have re-hacked my Wii U to update to Tiramisu, and I also came across the supposed ability to install injected GC games, in the format of WUP to play from my GamePad. When I go into the Homebrew Channel, from the Mii Maker icon, I'm not seeing half of the apps that I dropped onto my SD card. Any ideas?

Reactions: chronoss

OkamiTakahashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still stumped on this; probably won't be able to mess with it until after my move. As I said, I got to like the 4th page of instructions before, and tried to do the second Wii U Exploit through the browser, but instead of doing what it was supposed to do, it just kept booting into Homebrew instead for some reason.

SOMEBODY please explain to me and my pea brain what exactly I'm doing wrong. I'm short on time here.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi all,

I have re-hacked my Wii U to update to Tiramisu, and I also came across the supposed ability to install injected GC games, in the format of WUP to play from my GamePad. When I go into the Homebrew Channel, from the Mii Maker icon, I'm not seeing half of the apps that I dropped onto my SD card. Any ideas?
Hi !

I have the same problem, i gave a meta.xml file but i have no Homebrew Channel when i launch Mii Maker icon. Any help ?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I can open Homebrew Channel with Tiramisu but nothing with Aroma :(
You need to either:
1.) Set up a second environment that has Tiramisu and use Tiramisu in order to run HBL through Mii Maker or
2.) Install a HBL forwarder channel
If you are going with the second option, I don't think I can provide a link, as I am unsure of the legality of linking to WUPInstaller format files because, although they're encrypted, when decrypted, they may contain modified proprietary data from Nintendo. Even if they're homebrew, it is possible that they still contain licensed code.
If a moderator says it is okay to share a link, I will.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
You need to either:
1.) Set up a second environment that has Tiramisu and use Tiramisu in order to run HBL through Mii Maker or
2.) Install a HBL forwarder channel
If you are going with the second option, I don't think I can provide a link, as I am unsure of the legality of linking to WUPInstaller format files because, although they're encrypted, when decrypted, they may contain modified proprietary data from Nintendo. Even if they're homebrew, it is possible that they still contain licensed code.
If a moderator says it is okay to share a link, I will.
OK thanks a lot !!!

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i havent boot up my wii u for a while
today i updated tiramisu & bloopair, i got error code screen
IMG_20221024_200439_416.jpg

my us wii u firware is ver 5.5.5 & i already deleted my update folder using UFDiine
what should i do next ?

Blingbling54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi!
First of all thank you, but I wanted to inform you that my problem was solved by updating the title concerned. I connected the console to the internet in OFW then updated the Call of duty BO2 game and the problem was solved in CFW tiramisu.

Reactions: 16v and jeannotte

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Guys I have a question,for someone who has no internet access at the moment which obviously means I can't install Trimasu using web browser, can I instead do so using Haxchi which is currently installed on the Wii U?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I have a question,for someone who has no internet access at the moment which obviously means I can't install Trimasu using web browser, can I instead do so using Haxchi which is currently installed on the Wii U?
yes, you'd have to change one of the button presses (might be best to have default=(location of the homebrew launcher w/out parenthesis. I'm not sure it's like on your system, but you can assign a button for this. then, may actually be able to install tiramisu, since you have a way into the homebrew launcher.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
yes, you'd have to change one of the button presses (might be best to have default=(location of the homebrew launcher w/out parenthesis. I'm not sure it's like on your system, but you can assign a button for this. then, may actually be able to install tiramisu, since you have a way into the homebrew launcher.

All settings on my console are at default settings , i changed nothing & Haxchi is standard it does not auto start with console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A