Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

headspacetheace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this seems great! one quick question as a relative noob to console modding though! I have haxchi already (NOT cold boot) will I need to uninstall that first before getting tiramisu up and running or can I just slap tiramisu on my sd card and install it thru my current homebrew menu

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
this seems great! one quick question as a relative noob to console modding though! I have haxchi already (NOT cold boot) will I need to uninstall that first before getting tiramisu up and running or can I just slap tiramisu on my sd card and install it thru my current homebrew menu
Uninstall haxchi. Go to title management and delete the ds vc title. After that, install tiramisu via browser exploit. That's what I did and I had no problems.

Reactions: jeannotte

headspacetheace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey I read somewhere that quick menu is supported! to re-enable it I'll just have to turn standby functions back on right? I've had them off since haxchi install and want to make sure turning that setting on wouldn't screw me thanks :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I read somewhere that quick menu is supported! to re-enable it I'll just have to turn standby functions back on right? I've had them off since haxchi install and want to make sure turning that setting on wouldn't screw me thanks :)
yes, but depending on the speed of your drive, you may have to wait a couple moments before selecting the game. that's what I have to do, but it does work.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried to compile this. docker works:

1647125970271.png

however, I can't compile it with wut:

1647126001094.png

I have wut installed otherwise launchiine wouldn't compile. is there another dependency?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found what to do, but then this happens:

1647127825499.png

using sudo makes it act as though the PPC folder is not found as an environmental variable, yet it exists.

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would installing Tiramisu allow me to dump digital games I've bought on my Wii U for my own use with CEMU on my PC? And for Virtual Console games I've bought, would it allow me to take the steps necessary to play those on my PC as well?
Yup! Your probably going to want to use an app called dumpling. You can find it on the homebrew appstore: https://apps.fortheusers.org/wiiu/dumpling
And for VC games you can find the roms in the dumps using this as reference: https://lendunistus.github.io/wiiuvcextract-guide/

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! That's very helpful. That's the primary reason why I'm considering hacking my Wii U. Especially if I can dump the Wii games I've bought on the eShop. Playing those Wii games in HD using Dolphin would be so cool.
For dumping wii games you will need to homebrew the vWii too. You can find instructions here: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/vwii-modding, for dumping games I think you really only need to follow the "Installing the Homebrew Channel" section (and the backups one. those are important).
From there you can use CleanRip, or a usb loader like Wiiflow (what i use to dump and play my discs) or USB Loader GX. Each will play to various needs a little different, so you may want to look at their capabilities before picking one.

WiiFanAix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again! I'm pretty scared about bricking my system, so I haven't decided for sure yet whether I'm going to hack it, but if I do decide to, whenever that is, the links and information you have provided will be very useful.
With Tiramisu the whole process is quite trivial. Check this video and you can't go wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Pin1988 and ArgoRV

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious