Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

SweetIrony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Both screen of my dsi xl is pitch black when its powered on is it PERMABRICKED? or can it be still revived with hardmod... If so how?
The reason why is it brick is because I accident turned off(exit) the dsi while it is downgrading in fwtool. Also how should I reflash the backed up firmware with a emmc hardmod if I can't even open my dsi.

Last edited by SweetIrony,

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both screen of my dsi xl is pitch black when its powered on is it PERMABRICKED? or can it be still revived with hardmod... If so how?
The reason why is it brick is because I accident turned off(exit) the dsi while it is downgrading in fwtool. Also how should I reflash the backed up firmware with a emmc hardmod if I can't even open my dsi.

Yes you can fix it with a hard mod as long as you have a working nand.

hyperzlib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I successfully downgrade my dsi, but when I start the DSI Sound, it brick, and I can't boot my dsi any way.
I just want to know how to connect dsi to computer via fly wire.

update:
only the net card brick.when I changeed the net card it worked.

2ds update:
when I second opened the dsi sound, the console brick too:rofl2:, and the wireless card cannot be used anyway.
so, I guess it bricked the wireless card.
now, I'm waitting for my new wireless card...

Last edited by hyperzlib,

hyperzlib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
can anyone tell me why the dsisound can brick the wireless card after downgrade? I though it can't be emulated in no$gba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol