Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem how do i open the magnet link on the easy guide. I have deluge and nothing happens when I click it so I cant get the dsikey.bin file.

VictorEO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you need a torrent client like utorrent to download those files
I have it, it's on right now, but I don't know what to do. I know it sounds a bit dumb, but I'm just looking at this for 2 days trying to do something with it, but I can't.
upload_2018-1-13_16-29-2.png

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it, it's on right now, but I don't know what to do. I know it sounds a bit dumb, but I'm just looking at this for 2 days trying to do something with it, but I can't.
View attachment 111098
download qbittorrent, utorrent is known to bundle in bitcoin miners and terrible adware. plus it has ads in it too.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 111098
you might have some sort of fire wall preventing you from downloading with a torrenting client, or perhaps torrents are blocked on your internet?

VictorEO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you might have some sort of fire wall preventing you from downloading with a torrenting client, or perhaps torrents are blocked on your internet?
I really don't know, but what was I suposed to do? Click the image? The file name?
Also, if you can send me by any other mean or just send me the magnet, I'd appreciate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I don't think torrents are blocked, I usually download torrents with no problem

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't know, but what was I suposed to do? Click the image? The file name?
Also, if you can send me by any other mean or just send me the magnet, I'd appreciate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I don't think torrents are blocked, I usually download torrents with no problem
Click the file name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, BonziBuddy was both spyware and ad-ware. It collected children's personal information without consent as well as display fake Windows popups.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The people who created Bonzi now owns a company called 2KDirect; an advertising firm. https://www.ipromote.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast they get slightly cleaner money
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, atleast they get slightly cleaner money