ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im 101% sure that path is correct
its "sd/luma/plugins/("ID of SUN")/plugin.plg" like in the description :(

Hoping without the ("") of course? did you replace the boot.firm file in the root folder of your SD card with the one from the Luma3DS 9.0 - Plugin loader? did you open the rosalina menu and click enable plugin loader? do you get a green screen flash when loading the game?

whatthefck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping without the ("") of course? did you replace the boot.firm file in the root folder of your SD card with the one from the Luma3DS 9.0 - Plugin loader? did you open the rosalina menu and click enable plugin loader? do you get a green screen flash when loading the game?

sure ;)
all of them BUT in the rosalina menu if i click on "enable plugin loader" nothing changes and the option is still the same,
technically it should change to "disable plugin loader" i think xD
Considering that, the screen doesnt flash green :/ and yes i started the game to take a look xD

MallowMadness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can i ask guys if i i can put a cheat her like this in this plug in?
_20180107_063753.JPG

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure ;)
all of them BUT in the rosalina menu if i click on "enable plugin loader" nothing changes and the option is still the same,
technically it should change to "disable plugin loader" i think xD
Considering that, the screen doesnt flash green :/ and yes i started the game to take a look xD

There is a bug with the text on the rosalina menu, when you enable the plugin loader you should see the text under "enable plugin loader" change, but other than that I can't really say for sure what your problem is if the path is correct and you are enabling the plugin loader :/ as everything is working just fine on my end.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh ok good to know. tried it again but same again doesnt flash green for no reason xD

What's the size of the plugin for you?

usually when you don't get a green screen flash when you load up the game it means you failed on either the path somewhere, or didn't enable the loader..

whatthefck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the size of the plugin for you?

usually when you don't get a green screen flash when you load up the game it means you failed on either the path somewhere, or didn't enable the loader..

its 689kb and i use it for US
thats the point and if the path is correct and i enable it why it shouldnt work for me? Am i gifted to play it without cheating xD hahah

do i have to update my o3ds? and am i correct if i use it with vers. 1.1?

EDIT:
do i need that CTRPFData.bin? dont know if it changes something xD

Last edited by whatthefck,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its 689kb and i use it for US
thats the point and if the path is correct and i enable it why it shouldnt work for me? Am i gifted to play it without cheating xD hahah

do i have to update my o3ds? and am i correct if i use it with vers. 1.1?

EDIT:
do i need that CTRPFData.bin? dont know if it changes something xD

Hmm well you have the correct size of the plugin.. You don't have anything else in with the plugin by chance do you that could be interfering with it? I'd say update just to be on the safe side and yes this works with version 1.1 of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. and no you don't need the CTRPFData.bin file as when you load the plugin it'll automatically be created if you don't already have it.

whatthefck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well you have the correct size of the plugin.. You don't have anything else in with the plugin by chance do you that could be interfering with it? I'd say update just to be on the safe side and yes this works with version 1.1 of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. and no you don't need the CTRPFData.bin file as when you load the plugin it'll automatically be created if you don't already have it.

ohh ok but u see something is not legit xD

damn anything but updating ? really ? 11.2.0-35 is downgradeable and i dont want to lose that,
even if i dont use that xD

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh ok but u see something is not legit xD

damn anything but updating ? really ? 11.2.0-35 is downgradeable and i dont want to lose that,
even if i dont use that xD

If your already running luma CFW / B9S you don't really need to worry about downgrading ever. Anyways I don't really know much more to try and help...since like I said before everything is working just fine on my end all I could say is wait for @AnalogMan to pop in and see if he can help you or something.

whatthefck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your already running luma CFW / B9S you don't really need to worry about downgrading ever. Anyways I don't really know much more to try and help...since like I said before everything is working just fine on my end all I could say is wait for @AnalogMan to pop in and see if he can help you or something.

thanks for ur help i appreciate that :)

maybe i will update, maybe xD
but however lets wait if analog take a look

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
thanks for ur help i appreciate that :)

maybe i will update, maybe xD
but however lets wait if analog take a look
What was your 3ds firmware again?
I think the Plugin Loader only works for firmware 11.4 and above...

Edit: oh... 11.2,try updating your system and make sure you already installed the latest b9s and Luma.

Last edited by Vermil,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was your 3ds firmware again?
I think the Plugin Loader only works for firmware 11.4 and above...

Oof yea I totally forgot about thinking about that when trying to help them (god my mind has been all over the place today lmao) >...< It does only work on 11.4+ and I believe they are running 11.2.0-35 going by one of their comments

Last edited by HollowedFear,

GauLiSH.WAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What for Poke pegalo?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

ev training one and level grinding.. sometimes i got no pc to works with pkhex.. so that saves a lot of time..

For me, the biggest one there would be that all the timed things there would complete instantly if that's possible. Beans are the only other thing I can think of, and that either is already in the plugin or soon will be.

i just want ev train and level grind tho.. the item search at cave sounds nice too..

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting those arm11 crashes now too with the 5.0 update. I have the latest Luma, firmware and 1.1 UM. It seems to almost always crash after a battle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same...