• Added Mega Evolve without Stones
  • Added Toggle Mega Evolve Ability
  • Added All Poké Balls
  • Fixed bug which prevented Instant Egg from using customizable hotkey
  • Fixed bug which kept Instant Egg enabled all the time
  • Fixed bug which prevented Instant Hatch from working at all
  • Fixed bug with Learn Any Move
  • Fixed bug with Rename Any Pokémon
Does this let me mega evolve without the mega bracelet or do I still need the bracelet to mega thnx for update btw

rylangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plug-in produces an orange twinkle in my USUM, and creates an error called 'an exception occurred'. The version of the USUM is 1.1 and the plug-in is using the 0.5.0 version. Until 0.3.0, it was used without error. Why did this error happen all of a sudden? Please help.
+ After a failed use of Cheat, make the error 'an exception occurred' even if you enter the game without ntr booting. I will upload picture!
Edit 1: Installing the USUM 1.1 Update edition after an error causes the same error as the same error to disable the USUM. You need to uninstall the update version only to run the game.
Edit 2: Now I am deleting and reinstalling the USUM.
I was having this issue with .4. I solved it by completely deleting the USUM folders and extracting the files from the zip. Try that and see if it solves your issue. There is a no outline cheat in the plugin so I'd also delete the outline patch as well.

aznkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having this issue with .4. I solved it by completely deleting the USUM folders and extracting the files from the zip. Try that and see if it solves your issue. There is a no outline cheat in the plugin so I'd also delete the outline patch as well.
Same here, it could be that since more cheats were added, if you had auto load cheats, the ordering of cheats changed so the loaded cheats could have had conflicts

I usually delete the configuration file for each version

HaYe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Are you saying that you want to unwrap a zip file on your computer and unwrap it on sd card instead of transferring it to sd card on the console? If that's right, I've tried it already, and it's causing the same thing...:(

rylangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying that you want to unwrap a zip file on your computer and unwrap it on sd card instead of transferring it to sd card on the console? If that's right, I've tried it already, and it's causing the same thing...:(
I mean deleting the plugin's folders on your sd, 00040000001B5100 00040000001B5000, and then extracting the new ones from the zip to your sd card. This assures you have no other files in those folders that could mess with the plugin.

HaYe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I mean deleting the plugin's folders on your sd, 00040000001B5100 00040000001B5000, and then extracting the new ones from the zip to your sd card. This assures you have no other files in those folders that could mess with the plugin.
I have tried to do it from your comment, but unfortunately, after a few seconds I receive a software error, running the USUM save file and causing an orange flash. What's wrong with that?

Swear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for your help, but I only have the USUM plugin folder in my sd card-plugin folder. And it's still floating on orange sparkles.
What should I do? Thanks for your help.

Since all you have inside is the .plg file... did you try to delete it, redownload and copy it in again? I bet your current .plg got corrupted somehow

rylangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to do it from your comment, but unfortunately, after a few seconds I receive a software error, running the USUM save file and causing an orange flash. What's wrong with that?
Have you tried backing up your save file with JKSM and trying with a fresh save? I'm not very knowledgeable with this stuff so I don't really know how to help you more.

HaYe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Since all you have inside is the .plg file... did you try to delete it, redownload and copy it in again? I bet your current .plg got corrupted somehow
I've tried as you say, but unfortunately it's impossible. I don't know why its causing orange flash.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to get instructions on how to install this?
N3ds or n2ds only
Create a folder on your sd root called plugin
Then create a folder with the title of
Inside that put the file .plg
Insert sd into console
Use bootntr selector bear in mind with luma v9.0 it's broken... Search this forum on how to fix
You should then be on the home menu
Choose the game
Spam a button to skip the video intro or you'll crash.
Press select button to see the cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol