ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • hello the cheat don't appear,i have moved the boot.firm in my sd card,renamed and moved ultrasumo.plg to plugin.plg to the folder "plugins\00040000001B5000".when i open the game no menu show up,what i have to do?
EDIT:i don't have the CTRPFData.bin how can i find it?and how to install the boot.firm
If you don't have a CTRPFData.bin file then don't worry about it. It gets created upon first use. To install Nanquitas' luma mod just download his modified boot.firm and copy it to your SD card, replacing the one you already have. Also the path is "SD:\luma\plugins\00040000001B5000", not "SD:\plugins\00040000001B5000\"

I see that there is an action replay section how do i use it?
Not active yet, Nanquitas has released a stand alone plugin in his thread with partial functionality for testing while it is developed. Functionality will be added into ultraSuMuFramework when it's ready.

If anything are you planning to place a Natures Code? Where you can choose the nature of pokemon?
No.

If you haven't already updated to boot9strap then follow this guide exactly

https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Question @AnalogMan will this plugin (using luma's plugin loader) work with pcalc by @zaksabeast
Not right now but a future update will resume this functionality.

Reactions: roxas2197

roxas2197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you don't have a CTRPFData.bin file then don't worry about it. It gets created upon first use. To install Nanquitas' luma mod just download his modified boot.firm and copy it to your SD card, replacing the one you already have. Also the path is "SD:\luma\plugins\00040000001B5000", not "SD:\plugins\00040000001B5000\"

Not active yet, Nanquitas has released a stand alone plugin in his thread with partial functionality for testing while it is developed. Functionality will be added into ultraSuMuFramework when it's ready.

No.

Not right now but a future update will resume this functionality.
Done!the folder was wrong!now i can use it! thank you

Hundder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can one cheat somewhere that has all the Z- stones? I want to do shiny hunting at ultramoon. for the pokemon that does not exist in ultrasun. somehow story cheating? pls

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

MrReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works relatively well until entering battle where it will either Reboot my N3DSxl or freeze the game until hard reset

Make sure you don't have any other plugins with it. I don't think compatibility works at the moment with other plugins.

ChrisVazquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Recently released by @Nanquitas is the Luma3DS Plugin Loader proof of concept. This allows you to load CTRPF plugins without needing NTR. Just update your boot.firm file to the proof of concept, place the ultraSuMuFramework.plg file in SD:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg (move your CTRPFData.bin file too) and start the game. THIS WORKS FOR O3DS USERS TOO.

Link to the proof of concept here: #113

where do i find CTRPFData.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!