ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Osaaaaaa

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hello there !
Is it possible to make the game consider i am playing one version or another ? Like, i have US, but i'd like to be able to ge the UM legendary pokemons too without having to either acquire UM or trade. Is it possible to make the game think i'm playing pokémon Ultra Moon ?
Thanks

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there !
Is it possible to make the game consider i am playing one version or another ? Like, i have US, but i'd like to be able to ge the UM legendary pokemons too without having to either acquire UM or trade. Is it possible to make the game think i'm playing pokémon Ultra Moon ?
Thanks
if im understanding this correctly you want to obtain legit pkmn from another version of whatever game your playing? if that's the case then I would suggest backing up your sav and creating the pkmn with PKHEX or PKSM or using PKHEX to import the .pk files of legit pkmn, you can search for PoC Pokemon collection on github, he has almost a complete livedex for every game, (altho i think some pkmn were obtained without the conventional catching method, but the majority are still legal.

Reactions: Osaaaaaa

OMEGA1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a New N3DS. The cheat is working fine. Only the spawner is not working for me. I'm at the start of the game and i would love to start with first gen pkmn. I don't play online. I just want to see the story with my favorites pkmn. I'm trying to have a charmander for example, i select the number 4 of the pokedex in the spawner but when i search it in the grass, comes out only normal pokemon that the game should give. I'm doing something wrong?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a New N3DS. The cheat is working fine. Only the spawner is not working for me. I'm at the start of the game and i would love to start with first gen pkmn. I don't play online. I just want to see the story with my favorites pkmn. I'm trying to have a charmander for example, i select the number 4 of the pokedex in the spawner but when i search it in the grass, comes out only normal pokemon that the game should give. I'm doing something wrong?
I'm playing Ultra Moon

iBioO

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Personally I am using Shiny Chance (10% just so I get happy finding shiny sometimes), Fast run, 100% catch, occasional spawning on places with 5% spawn chance, Instant egg/hatch when breeding and pokebeans. Good enough without breaking anything lol

Hello, it works well in UltraSol, I use Quick Text, fast walk, 100% capture, instant eggs and hatch fast, when online game I turn off the BootNTR and that's it.

wyll001

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm on an old2DS with UltraMoon
3 codes are breaking my game
1: use Z-Moves without Crystals, Crashes when opening a menu or changing area, enable it in battle takes no effect, Mega Evolution still works (I think may be because I don't have all Crystals)
2: Walk Through Walls simply crashes the game and the DS ask to be restarted
3: not really a big problem, but PC anyway has no effect, not hotkeys or anything

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
since there is a new console update out can i update and still keep this plugin also this means i have to update the luma to the lastest version since i can only use a old version thanks to this plugin

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So while I was using the o3DS version of this while using the speed boost and walk through walls, no item cheats or anything, I seem to have missed getting the Forage Bag from Mallow, but she still wants me to collect all the ingredients when I talk to her. I added the Forage Bag with PKHex, but it still won't show the sparkling trees or trigger any of the other events and there doesn't seem to be a flag I can see to reset this event.
Anyone have an idea how I can fix this? I really hate to restart as the game is pretty much the same as the non-Ultra, so it's hella boring (and really not worth $40...).

Goombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
the game freezes up, and tells me that the application crashed and the system needs a restart.
only sometimes i can open the menu for a second or two, but then it freezes up again and the game just dies.
i'm on v0.7.0 and i have pokemon v1.2
my system is up to date as well, not sure what the problem is.
anyone got a clue?

brolteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might seem like a silly question, but since there is an option to make shiny encounters 0.02% which is the standard, does that mean that without this cheat turned on shiny encounters are 0%?

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there !
Thanks

You do realize there's no possible way for this to happen right? All games have Title IDs for a reason. I have Ultra Moon though if you're interested in getting some of those version exclusives, and I don't mind whatever you would want to trade me. Literally just go and catch whatever Pokemon you want to lol.

I know this might seem like a silly question, but since there is an option to make shiny encounters 0.02% which is the standard, does that mean that without this cheat turned on shiny encounters are 0%?

No, shiny encounters don't become 0%. They become the default value for the game. There's no such thing as a silly question in my opinion.

the game freezes up, and tells me that the application crashed and the system needs a restart.
only sometimes i can open the menu for a second or two, but then it freezes up again and the game just dies.
i'm on v0.7.0 and i have pokemon v1.2
my system is up to date as well, not sure what the problem is.
anyone got a clue?

I have a few ideas. This happens when you have two plugins within the same folder. Delete both and replace them with one you want to use.

Was a patch to make Rotom never speak again ever added?

No, there isn't a patch for this unfortunately. Why Nintendo made Rotom a thing is beyond my my understanding.

i have a problem, when i run ntrboot selector and run the game it doesn't show me the menu when i press select, why?

Did the screen flash green when you started the game?

Last edited by johnma2,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have luma 9.0....NTR CFW 3.6...and this plugin (0.7)..New 2DS XL...if i start UltraMoon (Cardridge) it crashes the game (i have Pokemon Penumbra Moon installed)...do someone have a link for v 0.6 of this plugin?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have luma 9.0....NTR CFW 3.6...and this plugin (0.7)..New 2DS XL...if i start UltraMoon (Cardridge) it crashes the game (i have Pokemon Penumbra Moon installed)...do someone have a link for v 0.6 of this plugin?
Prenumbra Moon is the problem

Edit: fair enough. I've seen ROM hacks be the problem more times than not - otherwise I wouln't have jumped to the conclusion

Last edited by iSharingan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it's just in an empty open space, like outside at night or the backrooms, depending on the...