Hacking [Release] Wii U Title Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked for me as well but what I didn't realize was I put in>0005000C1010ED00 for EU MK8 which installed the DLC successfully, it registers all correct in data management I will add but I should of put in> 000500001010ED00 for the full game which I am trying now but it does work! Nice job @NexoCube and of course anyone else involved.

Please let me know how it turns out. I won't be able to try it out til after work.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Please let me know how it turns out. I won't be able to try it out til after work.
Yeah I will let everyone know. It was an accident I grabbed the DLC I'm doing the full title now but yes it registers in Data Management just how it should as Add on Content with the same logo as the full game :)

Reactions: buda81

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious about that.
- Can you install Games you didn't bought with it (like games you got from "that" site)?
- Can you install selfmade Games/Apps you made with Unity4WiiU with it?
"if you do not download them from NUS it will brick"
There are no disable signature checks. So,everything must be current signed correctly.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Why? There's absolutely no way this could ban you, Nintendo has no way of knowing how you got the dlc/game
The more I think about it, you could be right since the game is downloaded through the PC and not the WiiU. Still believe I'm going to wait alittle bit and see what nintendo does. Using Nintendo Servers to pirate is bound to piss them off

Reactions: CosmoCortney

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
"if you do not download them from NUS it will brick"
There are no disable signature checks. So,everything must be current signed correctly.
it should be signed already because I used Unity4WiiU and compiled it with my DevLicense.
I'll try it. Still have a backup-device and a NAND-Backup.

Reactions: Marlon Venancio

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Does anyone know how to install Smash DLC, WUPInstaller installs it succesfully but it doesn't show up in game. Has anyone done it or know how to?

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
The more I think about it, you could be right since the game is downloaded through the PC and not the WiiU. Still believe I'm going to wait alittle bit and see what nintendo does. Using Nintendo Servers to pirate is bound to piss them off
Well...,it's been done since the Wii days, and the Wii U NUSGrabber came out in 2014, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...