ROM Hack [Release] Yo-Kai Watch Blasters NTR Plugin

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 9/10/2018 - Fixed Soultimate, Jackpot Aura Codes, Befriend & Oni Orb Codes & Added Code To Remove Daily Cooldowns

Thanks for all :)
How does the Jackpot works? Just turn ON?
infinite soultimate isnt workin for me Oo
Infinite Soultimate & Jackpot Aura Codes work now :) Also fixed the Oni Orb Codes since they'd glitch leveling up
Jackpot Aura Code Press X to enter the Menu (In Game) and then Open the NTR Pluggin and activate it :)
Oni Orb Code Press (Y+Up)
Befriend Code Press (Start+Up) to enable and (Start+Down) to disable

@Raghav
Sorry I didn't see that you asked if the x99 item code worked for coins too, yet it works for coins too. It works for everything that you can sell except souls

Last edited by Wicked13,

ActionReplay3dsFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I has BootNTR FONZD Banner Cia installed but i dont have a green flash on the game also Start NTR FONZD banner than the game than i hold select and i dont have the gateshark menü i use ntr 2.1.2 NTR 3.6 ans Hold select in the Game but i dont have a gateshark menü

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I has BootNTR FONZD Banner Cia installed but i dont have a green flash on the game also Start NTR FONZD banner than the game than i hold select and i dont have the gateshark menü i use ntr 2.1.2 NTR 3.6 ans Hold select in the Game but i dont have a gateshark menü
if you are using luma, try disable built-in cheat plugin option or whatever it is called

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 9/10/2018 #2 - Remove Mission Move-Out Conditions v2.1
There's a set of missions that require you to play online with other players and this completely removes that barrier

ActionReplay3dsFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I has BootNTR FONZD Banner Cia installed but i dont have a green flash on the game also Start NTR FONZD banner than the game than i hold select and i dont have the gateshark menü i use ntr 2.1.2 NTR 3.6 ans Hold select in the Game but i dont have a gateshark menü i have the right folder structure

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I has BootNTR FONZD Banner Cia installed but i dont have a green flash on the game also Start NTR FONZD banner than the game than i hold select and i dont have the gateshark menü i use ntr 2.1.2 NTR 3.6 ans Hold select in the Game but i dont have a gateshark menü i have the right folder structure
Stop spamming. You've said this a lot. If it doesn't work for you but it works for everyone else the problem is on your side.
Hi I know this is a dumb question but does this plugin work online?
It probably does but come on don't be that guy just use it single-player
Folder for the plugin Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps (USA) is empty
It's not empty, re-download again.

Last edited by Wicked13,

Lalo1013

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop spamming. You've said this a lot. If it doesn't work for you but it works for everyone else the problem is on your side.

It Does.

It's not empty, re-download again.

It only has the README.txt but not the plugin.
I already downloaded 3 times

ActionReplay3dsFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also Start NTR NOT mode 3 FONZD banner than the Game ykw blasters red cat corps EU so i make it but how to activate the Gateshark menü and i dont have a green flash on start the game with NTR i have the normal NTR FONZD banner NOT mode 3

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
last time you said your folder structure looks like this
"SD/Plugin/00040000001CEC00/00040000001CEC00/.plg "
which is wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: i think you would be a great trip guider