Not open for further replies.

MundoU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rosalina Launcher for Wii U is an application that can be installed through the Wup Installer, it fulfills the same function as Haxchi, it launches an application depending on the button you press, this application will be included in the "Rosalinahax" that will be published soon (by me)

Some applications included in the "Rosalina Launcher" are modified.

You can modify the application to your liking by unpacking with cdecrypt.

(Requires CFW or Signpatch)

Ideal for Webhack or Indexiine.

The files of Rosalina Launcher are hosted at

sd / rosalina / volsd

The download is ready for you to copy and paste to your sd.

This is an early version so it is not finished yet.

Features:
A - Wup Installer (Rosalina Theme)
B - HidtoVpad
X - Spiik
Y - Loadiine GX2

To download:
mega@nz /file/GiYlGaqa# 243A8riyjKlCbYYc75DjjNmiUcyHQHAsj8cgKNyuUjE

change the @ by period and remove the spaces

It should be noted that the images and music used are not my property, all rights of their creators :)

Thanks to Panda395 for making me realize how easy it was

Last edited by MundoU,

MundoU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Download:
Pics, please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By no means I would be to use it, but could you please post your source code?
I mean, to know what the program is doing and what we're installin' on our systems.
The source code is the same that Haxchi uses, it was only packaged in Wup and it was made friendlier to the eye, you can see its operation and the code in this video:

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The source code is the same that Haxchi uses, it was only packaged in Wup and it was made friendlier to the eye, you can see its operation and the code in this video:

Then it would be a fork of Haxchi.
I'm just telling you, that you should create Github page that appears here and don't quote the original source, 'cause a lot of people will ask you for your source, and for a reliable download link from Github. MEGA isn't highly regarded in security matter and it wouldn't be able to detect if something is malware. I'm not blamin' you of the latter, don't think that.
Also, if you want to keep this as closed-source, it's totally fine, but just state it in the first post so people notice it.

Last edited by E1ite007,

MundoU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then it would be a fork of Haxchi.
I'm just telling you, that you should create Github page that appears and don't quote the original source, 'cause a lot of people will ask you for your source, and for a reliable download link from Github. MEGA isn't highly regarded in security matter and it wouldn't be able to detect if something is malware. I'm not blamin' you of the latter, don't think that.
Also, if you want to keep this as closed-source, it's totally fine, but just state it in the first post so people notice it.
Thank you very much for the recommendation, I will take it into account in the final version, thank you very much for the opinion!

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
That is one SEXY Launcher:P Gonna keep an eye on this oneB-)

Does "modify the application to your liking" mean changing/adding the apps that the Launcher can open? I've never used cdecrypt before. How easy is that compared to simply changing Haxchi's config file and re-installing?

MundoU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That is one SEXY Launcher:P Gonna keep an eye on this oneB-)

Does "modify the application to your liking" mean changing/adding the apps that the Launcher can open? I've never used cdecrypt before. How easy is that compared to simply changing Haxchi's config file and re-installing?
Just modify the file "config.txt" and voila! Although you should also modify the startup images, it is too simple, 15 minutes in Photoshop and voila!

Reactions: XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Just modify the file "config.txt" and voila! Although you should also modify the startup images, it is too simple, 15 minutes in Photoshop and voila!

Well sure, you'd need to add a new image of the app you wanna launch. Other than that though, that startup image is PERFECT. No need to change it XD

Reactions: MundoU

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just curious, if I already use Haxchi, would I benefit from this? :ninja:

I'm not trying to sound mean, just wondering if this is for me. I'm genuinely happy that more methods for homebrew exist. But was confused for the target user base. If this doesn't benefit Haxchi users, you might want to that info to the first post.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no news about your Rosalinahax ?
peace
Nope, what this dude does is compile a lot of homebrew, and include it in his fork of... something, he told that now it uses Indexiine as a fork or something like that. Is weird.
He's currently trying to implement System Config Tool on a retail console without redNAND.

Last edited by E1ite007,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, what this dude does is compile a lot of homebrew, and include it in his fork of... something, he told that now it uses Indexiine as a fork or something like that. Is weird.
He's currently trying to implement System Config Tool on a retail console without redNAND.
Only the VERY FIRST version of Sysconfig Tool that appeared on the scene was unsafe. There's been a version of that tool that's safe for SysNAND for years..

Reactions: E1ite007
D

Deleted User

That here in GBAtemp we don't encourage videos for installing CFWs or softmodding consoles 'cause they become obsolete pretty quickly.
ok I understand what you mean so I just make my own thread thank you for telling me that bro :)

Reactions: E1ite007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM