Hardware Replace Switch AC Adapter cable

Slothinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Use your switch mb, the new cable and a multimeter .
The colors in the picture coresponds to color on official cable , 2 red vcc, 2 gnd and one white cc witch will corespond to cc1 or cc2 depending how the plug is connected.

View attachment 264065
Or buy a test board the Male-Female one. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001050409152.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dktFBPZ

Thx these testboards look nice! I ordered one and hope it ships faster than the cable. :D

rahulkalra9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Use your switch mb, the new cable and a multimeter .
The colors in the picture coresponds to color on official cable , 2 red vcc, 2 gnd and one white cc witch will corespond to cc1 or cc2 depending how the plug is connected.

View attachment 264065
Or buy a test board the Male-Female one. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001050409152.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dktFBPZ
hey bro,

I need information on the 5 wires that come from the nintendo switch's ac adapter .. any information about that .. i would be grateful ..
PS: 5 wires .. my nintendo ac wall adapter (upon stripping has 5 wires) [1 blue/2 white wires/2 black wires] .. need information on these wires .. which one is ground .. which one carries 5v .. which one carries 15v ..could u please help me ..

Mig380

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I just bought this charger with the same issue, but doens't have any cable.
Somebody know how to pinout a new cable to the motherboard of the charger?
and... Do I need an specific cable ? How about an Female Usb-C port?
Thanks!
Sin títulojj.jpg

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I just bought this charger with the same issue, but doens't have any cable.
Somebody know how to pinout a new cable to the motherboard of the charger?
and... Do I need an specific cable ? How about an Female Usb-C port?
Thanks!
View attachment 422250
dude why not just buy used working one i have 3 alredy xD for the chepest i pay like 13$ and btw i think there is some magic in the connector of the charger itself so i doubt you can use any wire and be safe

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1