• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Republican Ex-Candidate Arrested in Shootings Targeting New Mexico Democrats

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
And now we wait for the same people to jump through hoops to deny this and attempt to contort reality.
Well it just happened.
Not even a full day.
He can get fucked. But also additionally there's a difference here.
A shitty fucking county offical Democrat abusing his power and murdering a investigative reporter. (Which is bad. He should go to jail. Barred from office.)
One of these things isn't the same however.
Republican who lost v Democrat who got elected bloodx4
Versus
Shitty county Democrat who also got elected v journalist blood.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now we wait for the same people to jump through hoops to deny this and attempt to contort reality.

In fairness, anyone who does this would merely be adopting this trait, the left was born in it, molded by it.
Post automatically merged:

Well it just happened.
Not even a full day.

He can get fucked. But also additionally there's a difference here.
A shitty fucking county offical Democrat abusing his power and murdering a investigative reporter. (Which is bad. He should go to jail. Barred from office.)
One of these things isn't the same however.
Republican who lost v Democrat who got elected bloodx4
Versus
Shitty county Democrat who also got elected v journalist blood.

and your guy who attacked nancy's husband.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
In fairness, anyone who does this would merely be adopting this trait, the left was born in it, molded by it.

and your guy who attacked nancy's husband.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/29/wha...cused-in-the-pelosi-home-invasion-attack.html
"He appeared to operate a website on which he wrote a wide variety of posts touching on almost all manner of modern conspiracy thinking: aliens, Jewish people, communism, vaccines, voter fraud and many other topics."
Reminder that wasn't it a certain party that said that the election was stolen. Reminder wasn't it a certain party who dick sucked a certain someone until he espoused some... Specific views about Jewish people. Reminder isn't there some lady, who talked about Jewish space lazers. Reminder isn't there some general specific sentiment heald over horsepills as a replacement for a certain vaccine.

Gosh :huh: I can't possibly imagine which party lines up in that rhetoric.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This image will never ever stop being relevant:

rawImage.jpg

When somebody tells you who they are, you believe them the first time. If they're willing to go this far in deep blue New Mexico, you know there's bigger trouble brewing in actual battleground states.

Last edited by Xzi,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 348003

When somebody tells you who they are, you believe them the first time. If they're willing to go this far in deep blue New Mexico, you know there's bigger trouble brewing in actual battleground states.
I'm thankful there's more and more people turning blue over red with every election cycle. That's more love in the world, and voting for less hate.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/29/wha...cused-in-the-pelosi-home-invasion-attack.html
"He appeared to operate a website on which he wrote a wide variety of posts touching on almost all manner of modern conspiracy thinking: aliens, Jewish people, communism, vaccines, voter fraud and many other topics."
Reminder that wasn't it a certain party that said that the election was stolen. Reminder wasn't it a certain party who dick sucked a certain someone until he espoused some... Specific views about Jewish people. Reminder isn't there some lady, who talked about Jewish space lazers. Reminder isn't there some general specific sentiment heald over horsepills as a replacement for a certain vaccine.

Gosh :huh: I can't possibly imagine which party lines up in that rhetoric.

im not saying that that he wasnt, though, some of his thoughts are on point, unless you are still anti science from the last time we talked, also i didnt know being jewish was a conspiracy, i thought they existed.

I'm thankful there's more and more people turning blue over red with every election cycle. That's more love in the world, and voting for less hate.

that doesnt make sense, though, the blue team is the only team of hate in this country. also, if you find any of them, ask them why they always vote at 3am

Last edited by lolcatzuru,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 348003

Leftists openly brag about being communists, who killed in excess of 80 million people in the 20th century. Should I assume all of you here are genocidal maniacs?

So I take it you want to imply that every republican in the country wants to murder every democrat, right?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/17/zulock-case-pt-1-n2618219

However bad you can imagine this being, it's worse. Wish I could call myself surprised.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,
  • Haha
Reactions: Xzi and The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-