[REQ] Someone who can read Japanese

Rankio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snapshot20070814002208sm3.jpg

I need to know what these two words say. In about a week I'll have something to show for it.

If someone can help out, I'd appreciate it.

Rankio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to pretend I know much or anything at all about Japanese, but doesn't "kun" mean "friend" or so?

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The best translation I can think of is Mr. Detective, maybe a little cheesy but well.

??(keiji) means detective. By adding kun my brain suffers =P

I think it's pretty good, ????.

I'm not going to pretend I know much or anything at all about Japanese, but doesn't "kun" mean "friend" or so?

-kun is used as an honorific suffix usually for boys but can be used for other males with lower or equal status.

I think he's called -kun because his father was also a detective (who died on duty wewt) and he solves his cases with a smile, friendship and effort (being um traditional aspects of a boy?). I dunno, it's a 70s show.
==

If you're thinking 2 words btw, you might be mistaking ??? as another, but it also says 'keiji'. It's just furigana to help people like me read the kanji.

Rankio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. Thank you both very much. And yea, it's a 70's cop show. The intro is pretty damn cool, never seen the full show though. It was on a Sentai TV show trailer compilation DVD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes you did originally say grilled