Status
Not open for further replies.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone looked into editing the amount of SP or SP drinks in either of the games? Is it possible to saveedit these or maybe infinite use with a HANS romfs patch?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why they would claim it's fake without first trying it. I certainly would like to.

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I am not willing to pay real money for some SP drinks I have only searched for the Offset for the actual SP. Gets the same result IMO. Set it to 3 for max.

08EC6F80

Last edited by temper999,

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After a little help from @d0k3 I got a first try NTR Cheat Plugin working.
With it you could set the SP permantent to 3. Also there Is another entry setting the Money to 2000.

I am using the EUR Version of Bravely Default.

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    6 KB · Views: 986
Last edited by temper999,
Reactions: d0k3

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wonder if anyone has found the SP drink in BD...
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.
could you please repost that code? thanks

Reactions: Peduls

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.
just enable and save and disable the plugin and no crashes? :P

could you send me the link? thanks

Peduls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necropost... but I'm very desperate for SP in BRAVELY DEFAULT if you could please share the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol +1