Hacking [Request] kenka bancho series english patch request

Trinaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer the 4 5 done first then KBbros then the psp remake of the first one or do with one that is the fastest to complete. The reasons i want this is because it like a fusion between yakuza and godhand and persona basically fun and awesome and we need people to love this series.

Reactions: Zakie and Manana

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer the 4 5 done first then KBbros then the psp remake of the first one or do with one that is the fastest to complete. The reasons i want this is because it like a fusion between yakuza and godhand and persona basically fun and awesome and we need people to love this series.

Sir yes sir, we'll hop right to it! ETA is 2030

Reactions: richterw

richterw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry you dont have to do all of them just one is good maybe the fourth one

Lol. I know you mean no harm, but that's not how this works. Nobody is going to work for free like that just because you want, the best you can do is make a suggestion and hope that someone capable also likes the game you suggested, and feels like working on it (which is very unlikely, with you demanding all games).

I, personally, prefer the first game from all psp games, and would prefer that translated, as not even the ps2 version has had an english translation to this day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol