Hacking [Request] Looking for DLC for PSPo2:i

EldurRaesir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, now that the English patch has been released, I feel like this will be my best chance to finally get these items. Back when the game first came out, Zerover01 bought and compiled all of the available DLC for the game except for five certain weapons. These weapons come from a few different sources like playing a browser game and unlocking a PSN code or buying Japanese promotional merchandise and getting a PSN code with it. These five weapons are:

エターナルハンターズ ( Eternal Hunter, Sword)

ピザハットグルメピール (Pizza Hut Gourmet Peel, Spear)

アイオーンシュジュギア (Aion Syzygia, Twin Sabers)

ニコニコ弾幕シューター (Nico Nico Barrage Shooter, Rifle)

ハッピーラッピーパラソル (Happy Rappy Parasol, Rod)

After we get these, Zerover01 and I will have a 100% complete list of DLC. If anyone has these weapons or knows anyone who does, please send me a message so I can reach out to them. I would really appreciate it if anyone has any Japanese gamer contacts or friends that would be willing to share this to their friends also. The more people that see this then the better chance we will have of getting these weapons.

Thank you,
Eldur

Last edited by EldurRaesir,
Reactions: cearp

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm sure that if you are starting this thread that means that this content is not present on my files... then this will not be easy or nearly impossible to get until someone buy it and share them anywhere for us, in that case NPS should be the first place to get them, tell me if you get those files, I want them too.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?