[Request] Ori and the Will of the Wisps save file

Nynrah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I completed the game with 100% and unlocked almost every achievment. Today I finished my hard mode no-death speedrun playthrough for the Harcore Fan, Look at the Time and Immortal achievments. The only achievments I had left was beating Mora without taking damage, so I thought I'd be smart and spare myself a third partial playthrough by setting aside a copy of my save from right before confronting Mora. Turned out that after deleting the hard mode file and loading up the backup somehow undid the three achievments I mentioned. In hindsight it wasn't so smart, although I never thought I would lose those three unlocked achievments, which were a pain to unlock in one go. I just can't bring myself to do that run all over again and I couldn't find a save file for the Switch anywhere I searched.

So that brings me here. Does anyone here have a save file for Ori and the Will of the Wisps with all achievments unlocked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue