The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So as we all know Warioware Gold came out in Europe yesterday. I've gotten a chance to play it and it's a lot of fun. However that aside, getting a lot of coins to get everything from the Capsule Machine just feels really slow and tedious. So I hereby making a request for a Cheat Plugin to give you max/infinite Coins. If you want to add anything other than that then go right ahead. Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this Cheat Plugin.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as we all know Warioware Gold came out in Europe yesterday. I've gotten a chance to play it and it's a lot of fun. However that aside, getting a lot of coins to get everything from the Capsule Machine just feels really slow and tedious. So I hereby making a request for a Cheat Plugin to give you max/infinite Coins. If you want to add anything other than that then go right ahead. Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this Cheat Plugin.
the game isnt even out world wide yet

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone able to make the game work on a US 3DS? I am running Luma and got it from CIAngel.
for some reason the EU version is not working on US consoles currently best to wait for the US release on august 3rd
This actually happens with a lot of games that release in Europe earlier, Ever Oasis was the same. Just use the manual region changing of Luma to make it work (create the appropriate file and put it in the Luma patches folder). Go here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Optional-features (look under "Locale Emulation" for how to get past it)

saltysalamander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
This actually happens with a lot of games that release in Europe earlier, Ever Oasis was the same. Just use the manual region changing of Luma to make it work (create the appropriate file and put it in the Luma patches folder). Go here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Optional-features (look under "Locale Emulation" for how to get past it)
I just deleted it, but I will remember this for next time! :D

Thank you!

I also love your sig! :moogle:

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2