Resident Evil 3 remake demo will be available later this week

The remake of Resident Evil 3 is almost ready for release, but before the game launches, players will be able to get to experience the remake a few days early. Capcom will be releasing a demo for Resident Evil 3, titled the Racoon City Demo, which will be available on March 19th, for players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. That won't be the only Resident Evil related beta going on this month either, as an open beta for Resident Evil Resistance will also be available to try, on March 27th. As previously reported, Resistance is a new Resident Evil game that features a survival co-op experience. Resident Evil 3 officially releases on April 3rd.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love this game cant wait. Need to preorder
a) do you imagine there will be no copies available?
b) I agree the originals and some of the later ports are pretty good. This however looks like a radical change and some people are quite rightly apprehensive? Following 7 and RE2 remake I would like to believe Capcom knows the people that butter their bread. However we are not so far away from 6, the mobile versions of things, and the various spinoffs.
What makes you so sure it will be that good that you won't wait for at least the demos and reviews/first impressions?

Reactions: Alexander1970

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a) do you imagine there will be no copies available?
b) I agree the originals and some of the later ports are pretty good. This however looks like a radical change and some people are quite rightly apprehensive? Following 7 and RE2 remake I would like to believe Capcom knows the people that butter their bread. However we are not so far away from 6, the mobile versions of things, and the various spinoffs.
What makes you so sure it will be that good that you won't wait for at least the demos and reviews/first impressions?
Because im a collector. This is resident evil i need it for my collection and besides i have so much disposable income i might as well get it. Plus i could care less what critics say 9 times out of 10 me and critics have different opinions. Besides its resident evil 3 im sure its better than sitting here with my thumb up my ass playing nothing lol.

Also what are you basing your scepticism on the 10s of RE3 gameplay and 1 cinamatic scene it shows in video before it goes to resistance gameplay

Last edited by wartutor,

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Cool, i love this stuff, old games being remade..just to bad they intentionally make it so that you need a new GPU...
First time I saw this was when i played tomb raider legend and than i wanted to continue and play underworld, a popup said that i need better cpu. just great.

I get it, modern times and all, but would it hurt to add downgrade option or to optimize for low end PC-s..i guess it would hurt!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because im a collector. This is resident evil i need it for my collection and besides i have so much disposable income i might as well get it. Plus i could care less what critics say 9 times out of 10 me and critics have different opinions. Besides its resident evil 3 im sure its better than sitting here with my thumb up my ass playing nothing lol.

Also what are you basing your scepticism on the 10s of RE3 gameplay and 1 cinamatic scene it shows in video before it goes to resistance gameplay

I have most of the RE games as well (missing the light gun, case files because it never really did much and I would have to import it, and modern team based nonsense). I tend to pick them up when they are going for not a lot. Works well for me and they usually have all the patches, DLC and more already sorted.

My scepticism comes from the radical change in artwork, comments made and Capcom's recent and just a bit more than recent history. I am certainly hoping for another RE2 remake.

I too mostly ignore critics, or try to piece things together from various statements they do make. I do however find plenty that generally align with me though so I do have that.

As for nothing to play. Either that meant a lot of free time or very specific tastes. Don't know if I should be envious or not.

Reactions: wartutor

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same some gameplay earlier (apparently MS did not think people would appear to be in New Zealand).

I will have to play it to see but it could go either way -- demo and best foot forward and all that. Wonder if it will make me wish dodging was more of a part of 4 and 5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...