Gaming Resident Evil Revelations Demo is out NOW

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Not bad, but for 50$, and with everything else coming out around the same time, i just cant justify it.....

Maybe i'll grab a used copy (Provided it doesnt have locked saves), or just wait for a sale
Well, based on Capcom's past words, it should have NO locked saves.

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Throw 2 grenades, finish him with your shotgun.
Hell mode is freaking hard. ^^

...there's no need for that. With just one grenade and a shot in the head it will die (or 3-4 stabs instead of the shot, in hell mode. I really can't say that for normal mode because I never used the grenade on him on normal mode, instead, 4 shotgun headshots works well). This demo is just awesome in every way, and the controls are so well-done I really don't see the urgent need for the Circle Pro (well, I have Mercenaries 3D, so I got used to it months ago)...

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
For those of you with ghosting issues, don't play in complete darkness or with any direct light source shining on the screen.
Also having the brightness set to max worsens things since ghosting occurs when light escapes through the parallax barrier.

When I play with 3D on (which is only when I'm home), I play in a slightly lit room and the screen set to 1-2 so I don't experience any ghosting.
Well except for the black screen showing what item I just picked up. Probably happens because of the difference between the bright item and the dark background.

Anyway, I'll probably end up buying this seeing how I managed to spend almost 3 hours with this demo. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Game is really good :D

3D on max works great for me

will just leave this here
imag0896w.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
It's out in Europe this Friday. I was really hoping to buy early, but I can't afford it until payday which is this Friday. Still, I'll have a fiddle when it arrives in store tomorrow.. :)

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could have gotten mine this Wednesday, had to cancer my order coz I'm poor. :(

you had to cancer your order? Can i chemo it afterwards?
Nope, I've just edited my post. :)

Damn haha

Trade in some games to get it?

Lets see what to trade in

Mariokart - nope
SM3DL - No
OOT - it's a classic
Pokemon rumble - I love pokemon lol
SSFIV - eh won't be worth much now

Probably have to wait a month or so. :/

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
0.o Pong20302000 WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!

I hope that nedgame gets it tomorrow, then I will have it Wednesday!

got in in store

stock arrived at weekend and gave them money and left

Wow lucky you! ;) I hope mine comes soon as well. Do you have the Circle Pad Pro and the extra case as well? If you I'd love if you would take a few pictures of it! :)

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the demo... It was fun but I have two complaints. First of all, it seems like the girl you play as runs really slow... which is annoying but I could get used to it. Second, one of my biggest pet peeves in video games is when the view is third person and the character takes up half the screen... :/

Other than that it was fun. I'll be getting this game :)

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I found the controls to be really clunky sadly. And the 3D is nothing special. Pretty unsatisfied with the demo, I'll most likely be giving it a rent only.
Did you go into options and change the damn 3D effect from normal to strong to super strong. This game has the best 3d effect, and clunky? So you've never played any of the other RE games then.

Just because he finds the controls clunky in one game doesn't mean he hasn't played other RE games...

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the controls to be really clunky sadly. And the 3D is nothing special. Pretty unsatisfied with the demo, I'll most likely be giving it a rent only.
Did you go into options and change the damn 3D effect from normal to strong to super strong. This game has the best 3d effect, and clunky? So you've never played any of the other RE games then.

Just because he finds the controls clunky in one game doesn't mean he hasn't played other RE games...
Actually, he seems like he hasn't played a RE game before, this game bassed of RE4&5 and coming from someone who played bith numurous times, the game plays fine. The major difference is that you no longer have to hold B to run (or an option to set it as that for us players who like those controls).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH